PROCHEMS-All models REPAIR archive--- | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

PROCHEMS-All models REPAIR archive---

BioSteam

What a Joke !!!
May 20, 2014
Lexington
Real Name
Jason J Calcaterra
Business Location
United States
Hey guys I have a cub xl its shooting water out of the middle of the pressure regulator

BioSteam

What a Joke !!!
May 20, 2014
Lexington
Real Name
Jason J Calcaterra
Business Location
United States
Also what is the best pump to replace the stock one

cleanserite

Nov 27, 2012
Real Name
ernie kosar
Hello I have a prochem performer 405 I'm having trouble pulling solution from my buddy jug it primes strong starts to pull soap then looses suction pump is in great working condition no pin holes to pull air Just don't know.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Hoses , meter block , brass fittings off the pump
Most likely one of those . Then check diaphragm last

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
Sounds like an air leak somewhere. If you dont see bubbles running through the gph meter, start your inspection from the outlet of the metering tube all the way to the pump. Look for signs of leakage like crusty soap residue. The cauliflower effect from the soap is a dead giveaway of a problem.

Johnpauloo

Apr 29, 2015
Real Name
Johnpaul queen
Prochem super extraction smell of burning rubber coming when it's just the pump that's on can anybody comment what this may be thanks ?

John in VA

Feb 14, 2016
Real Name
John Akers
I have a performer Bear. Yes, I know it's old, but it runs like a scalded dog! When i shut it off and before I open the waste tank discharge drain., the waste water starts running out the front of the machine.

Any Ideas?

wynand

Jun 30, 2016
Real Name
wynand brits
I
Re: need help

Hi- I noticed your posting and that nobody answered- I have a 100a Prochem and nobody wants to talk top me either.
Are you having any success finding other people using these old machines and who have parts and manuals?
John
USA Carpet in Denver
Hi I still use my prochem 100a new kohler 15 hp motor the sutabil vac unit is still running and the mercury pump. Been rebuild. The burner I change to a coil and module. The serial no is 42