Prochem UltraPac Extreme, reviews? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Prochem UltraPac Extreme, reviews?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I believe they revamped the 870.....Everest/870......anyone have any pics or specs? I knew they would less than a year after buying an 870 lol
I was told to say nothing or we could get removed from the show.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I personally attended the class introducing this chemical during Experiences in Vegas. Boy did they talk up this pre-spray. Honesty after attending I couldn’t wait to give it a try. I have used it about three times now. What I do like about it is the fact that you don’t have to use an acid rinse during extraction with a soft water system. I have confirmed this by checking Ph after extraction and it did read neutral each time. I also love the smell of peppermint the product gives off. But did it clean better than TMF’s poly prespray spiked with 1 scoop of GM and 1 scoop of pure O2 on a dirty poly rinsed with an acidic rinse? I honestly don’t think so..... I think I have noticed a better result using TMF’s method and it’s safer according to the labels.
I have tried a ton of chems,,, rsf just works on poly and spiked is even better so yall are making me not want to try this chem.

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I will try this out but heres a stab at it,,,, Since there are no new miracle chems out,,, that they loaded it up with percarbonate, or sodium percarbonate, or lye, or delimolene… whats the ph of the extreme?
I think 12.5

• Wow
Reactions: sbsscn

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I think 12.5
That is just unacceptable. Way to high in my opinion and simply stupid. I dont think many people realize exactly how strong a Ph 12.5 really is. Just think about this. A cleaning solution of Ph 12.5 is 25 times stronger that that of a cleaning solution of Ph 10. THAT is a shit ton. Not good.

And yeah, I know...acid rinse it. Well...ya better acid rinse the bajeebers out of it.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
That is just unacceptable. Way to high in my opinion and simply stupid. I dont think many people realize exactly how strong a Ph 12.5 really is. Just think about this. A cleaning solution of Ph 12.5 is 25 times stronger that that of a cleaning solution of Ph 10. THAT is a shit ton. Not good.

And yeah, I know...acid rinse it. Well...ya better acid rinse the bajeebers out of it.
I use it for trashed rentals and restaurants

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Good feedback guys, thank you. I have been wondering about that new prespray myself. I don’t think I will be trying it
I used it today on a rat nasty and it performed awesome. No booster. Just one scoop per gallon.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
It was just released a few months ago. Maybe I will only use the one bucket. Thanks guys.
WOW!!

yet with everything said here and discovered you are still "maybe...only use one bucket"???!!!! WOW!!!

REALLY!!!

Just WOW!!
Id take that sucker back

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
@smart n kleen how well does it mix?

The one thing about bio pro is it mixes so easily with warm water, some chems your constantly shaking the hydroforce and still sludge on the bottom
AGAIN

WOW!!!

no matter how you try to warn and open peoples eyes they wont get it.

Stuff is toxic and there is still a discussion on usage and
"how well does it mix'? who cares how well it mixes, its bad stuff

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
No your comment was exactly what I was looking for. Maybe I should have asked you guys first. At least it was cheap lol. Thanks
Take that crud to the toxic waste recycling plant, get rid of it

Or is California the only place where you can safely dispose of toxic material ?

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I’ll have to say this stuff works really good. That is one scoop per gallon with no boosters added. Surprised the heck out of me.

Well in a few years if something bad occurs in your health...dont be surprised.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
40lbs for $190 including shipping. The carpet was trashed. I’ll only use this one bucket then buy no more.
40lbs for $190. Your life priceless. is $190 worth your health?
I guess youll be worth more dead, itll even cost more to bury you.

TO me my life and health aint worth $190 at any point

Reactions: admin

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
For the record:

I am given to understand that the amount of ethylene oxide in UP Extreme is up for debate... if it's even in there at all.

One of the raw materials used in making an ingredient of UPE (which I am guessing is 2-butoxyethanol, since EO is most often used as a precursor for making 2-bu) is listed by the manufacturer as containing trace amounts of ethylene oxide.

The ingredient made through this process is then added to the UPE in small amounts (I don't have specifics because it's protected by trade law).

So if the raw ingredient is processed into something else, and is only present in a small percentage in the final product before it's even diluted with water, I'm going to hazard a guess that the diluted product is no more dangerous than any other carpet cleaning chemical.

Prop 65 decrees that unless a suspect product can be proven to NOT contain a potentially hazardous chemical, then it must be listed as a potential ingredient on the label.

Prochem has probably not invested in the equipment necessary to test for trace amounts of ethylene oxide, and as such they cannot positively confirm that there is NONE in their bottles. Hence they must list it as a potential carcinogen on their labels.

@Scott W , @Tom Forsythe , please correct any errors I may be making with this.

As for "nanorobots"... well... not going there today.
You should know better .. many of these guys wont use a little they live on the " the more the better" stuff is horrible, 40 freakin pounds of that stuff, wow, just wow. I would not dare even put this in question or debatable. dangerous ingredients are dangerous no matter the quantity. Thats what turns a good distributor into a money hungry salivating sales driven senseless....( you fill in the blank)

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
You guys in the states are running your businesses a lot cheaper from truck mounts, chemicals to equipments. For an 8lbs container I buy the tmf bio pro for $68 Canadian. Can you imagine you guys pay $68 American for a 8bls jar? The cheaper chemicals go for about $50-$61 depending on the brand but they are garbage. But we charge per unit around the same price as you guys. We are alot less profitable.
For for a cheap cost its worth selling your health? REMEMBER itll be your funeral