Prochem peak gtx

leuj20

May 18, 2009
Real Name
Luis
Business Location
United States
Hi guys,

I just got a prochem peak gtx, I am doing the installation, my local place has a week and a half waiting, andI need this baby running by friday.

So we put the machine in the back of my 10 ft box truck.

Now I am trying to just start the machine and starts but dies right away, the other TMs that I've used have the either have a little pump on the side Briggs and stratton and Kher command 30 hp also has a fuel pump on the side.

This machine just has a hose comiig out of the carburator and for now I just have a gas can on the side of the machine to test it, my question is does the motor sucks gas from a short distance?

Any help would be apprecciated.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
It sucks gas period.

If you are just trying to crank it for the first time, just keep trying until it stays running.

some quick starting fluid may help. If the can is far away it may take a while to stabilize

Reactions: leuj20

leuj20

May 18, 2009
Real Name
Luis
Business Location
United States
I would love to get another one but could not afford it due to an accident that was going to be my choice, I got this Prochem for 6k a new amtex was like 15k or so, you do the math

leuj20

May 18, 2009
Real Name
Luis
Business Location
United States
We rolled over our truck and lost my machine van and tools so, I am just trying to get back to clean carpets.

So sould I keep just trying untill stays running?