Prochem or HydraMaster, Peak gtx or boxxer 423

pro1

Jan 10, 2012
CA
Real Name
Rigo Murillo
Business Location
United States
[quote="matt30577, post: 679906, member: 806wasnWhat engine do you have on your tm? What got so hot at 300 degrees, your engine, or water???[/quote]
It has a 32.5 hp Kubota liquid cooled and using my RX20 I wasn't getting hot water, I was getting steam or not even that sometimes, I had to replace 100 feet of solution hose ( Hydramaster did).

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
[quote="matt30577, post: 679906, member: 806wasnWhat engine do you have on your tm? What got so hot at 300 degrees, your engine, or water???
It has a 32.5 hp Kubota liquid cooled and using my RX20 I wasn't getting hot water, I was getting steam or not even that sometimes, I had to replace 100 feet of solution hose ( Hydramaster did).[/quote]
That really surprises me. I wonder if you got a lemon, because both Grant and my good buddy over here says nothing but good things about that model. I'm sure the temperature getting that high led to other problems as well.
Did you get the dealer to do a full inspection on your tm?

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
And I know this sounds elementary, but did you keep all your inline water filters clean from any debris? It sounds like it was getting a blockage some where in the Heat exchange system. Because if I'm not mistaken, the water is in constant motion to keep it from overheating. I'm not fully educated on the system YET, but I'm learning.

Now that it's on my mind, I need to download my owner's manual and start studying this thing.

JMcFarland

Jan 8, 2013
Carroll, OH
Real Name
Jeremy McFarland
How's the heat & what is the maximum amount of feet you can stretch with it??

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

Plenty of heat...anywhere from 175*to 225* easy. I was told and have run 300 feet from the truck and it worked great. That has been the longest stretch I have tried.

Reactions: MD'z Floors & More

Smittys6

Mar 31, 2015
Real Name
Steve Smith
Prochem!! Have two and very little issues. Around here its mostly Prochem, as not many are fans of Hydramasters (they are in shop more that Prochem and less around). But it also may depend on what your local mechanic specializes in. If they dont know the machine, its not gonna matter.

Latest posts