ProChem Everest HP review 99 hours

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
I got my Everest from Aramsco/ Interlink around 6 months back when they had that incedable sale .
I saved over 6k and I have been taken care of with free oil changes every 50 hrs . for free as it came with some platinum warrentty , 2 years everthing is included no questions asked .
Not only did I save a bundle of $$$ but they shipped me over 3 cases of chems and 28k Reward points ✌ . Plus a Ti wand tossed in and a drip pan .
This thing has not missed a beat once and holds heat like crazy insane monster from hell . 230° with a slight drop to 210 ° for 30 seconds and back to 230°+ when im on the wand hard non stop .
What a pleasure to use .
A big THANK YOU to Kim the regional manger for interlinksupply.com . I met him and banged him for info on machines and he kept in touch every so often to close a sale untill I was ready and made me a super deal .
I had a prochem for 24 years and it was still working every day but sincei figured I will clean for 15 more years I bit the bullet and have been real happy . I paid 28k OTD

Attachments

• IMG_2535-2.JPG
    IMG_2535-2.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 397

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Yes .I did get a 408 because I dont rarly do long runs and figured I would save fuel in 1 year over the bigger blower .
It has 3 speeds and gobbles fuel on two tool but my customers are worth it for a faster dry time late in the day .
The 3000 psi @ 5.5 is real nice too .

Reactions: rob allen

Monicaaa

Apr 15, 2018
Real Name
Monica Castro
Yes .I did get a 408 because I dont rarly do long runs and figured I would save fuel in 1 year over the bigger blower .
It has 3 speeds and gobbles fuel on two tool but my customers are worth it for a faster dry time late in the day .
The 3000 psi @ 5.5 is real nice too .

How much fuel would you say? And how is it in single tool?

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
My truck has a 30 gallon tank so its kinda hard to gauge .
At first it hurt my back to wand at two tool but now I'm just used to it and the TMF gluide made it. Easy were before I could not even push the Ti wand because it locked down .
One tool is kinda like a # 4 at 50 feet when you use 100 feet but two tool is a [email protected] high speed .

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Great review. Everest is bound to be a classic like the 405’s of yesterday.

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
I got my Everest from Aramsco/ Interlink around 6 months back when they had that incedable sale .
I saved over 6k and I have been taken care of with free oil changes every 50 hrs . for free as it came with some platinum warrentty , 2 years everthing is included no questions asked .
Not only did I save a bundle of $$$ but they shipped me over 3 cases of chems and 28k Reward points ✌ . Plus a Ti wand tossed in and a drip pan .
This thing has not missed a beat once and holds heat like crazy insane monster from hell . 230° with a slight drop to 210 ° for 30 seconds and back to 230°+ when im on the wand hard non stop .
What a pleasure to use .
A big THANK YOU to Kim the regional manger for interlinksupply.com . I met him and banged him for info on machines and he kept in touch every so often to close a sale untill I was ready and made me a super deal .
I had a prochem for 24 years and it was still working every day but sincei figured I will clean for 15 more years I bit the bullet and have been real happy . I paid 28k OTD

Is the title to the thread right? 99 hours does not seem like much usage in 6 months.

Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
I have been up UP selling VLM for the past 4 years , I call it Dry Cleaning and I do charge more .
I can control pet stains better .
I prefer VLM , I vlm my rugs about three times before I HWE .

Reactions: Scott W