Prochem Everest EFI | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Prochem Everest EFI

Austin12345

Aug 25, 2019
Real Name
Austin M
Hey guys wondering if anybody has experience with the prochem Everest EFI. Looking to maybe purchase one and was wondering if parts are hard to find for it? Has a Nissan motor and 3000 hours on the machine

Attachments

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
They have had the. Hyundai motor F.I. injected 1600cc for almost 10 years

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
I happen to have a friend who is a Nissan guru from the Ratsun fourms .
510 sr20 crazy and onward .

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
I have that exact machine. Got it brand new in 07. I love that machine, it’s a work horse and puts out amazing heat and has unbelievable suction. I haven’t had the need to replace too many parts on it but I see them all the time on eBay amazon Jon don interlink . I’m having trouble finding the correct heat exchangers for it though and currently in dire need of . May be someone can point us in the right direction because eventually All HX crack. I was told the first two HX from the back of the machine out are stainless steel and the last one is copper. I don’t have a problem finding the copper one infact I have all copper in right now with a bypass on the first one because it cracked within a month of use after replacement. The copper item number is 8.602-978.0 these HX have straight tubbing with a flat plate and groms to prevent exhaust leaking out. but I can’t find the right stainless steel HX . All my research points to item number 790388 in fact a stainless steel HX that looks identical but no plate and groms. Can we get some help please

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
I have that exact machine. Got it brand new in 07. I love that machine, it’s a work horse and puts out amazing heat and has unbelievable suction. I haven’t had the need to replace too many parts on it but I see them all the time on eBay amazon Jon don interlink . I’m having trouble finding the correct heat exchangers for it though and currently in dire need of . May be someone can point us in the right direction because eventually All HX crack. I was told the first two HX from the back of the machine out are stainless steel and the last one is copper. I don’t have a problem finding the copper one infact I have all copper in right now with a bypass on the first one because it cracked within a month of use after replacement. The copper item number is 8.602-978.0 these HX have straight tubbing with a flat plate and groms to prevent exhaust leaking out. but I can’t find the right stainless steel HX . All my research points to item number 790388 in fact a stainless steel HX that looks identical but no plate and groms. Can we get some help please
Hey guys wondering if anybody has experience with the prochem Everest EFI. Looking to maybe purchase one and was wondering if parts are hard to find for it? Has a Nissan motor and 3000 hours on the machine
Good news , I was able to find the stainless steel HXers. I have a lot of information regarding the HXers and the installation that will save you time and money. Replay if anyone wants some info