Problems with Autoscrubber

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic
I have Clarke Focus II. Everything works perfect for first 20 min and then solution just stops coming out. Solution tank if full. Batteries are full, but Im not sure what is going on.

Does anybody have any idea what could it be?

Thanks

sprkln

Feb 15, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
D Stephens
Business Location
United States
check the line from the bottom of solution tank that goes to pad more than likely there is trash in tank or line that's clogging because its gravity feed to pad don't have a focus but same logic

Reactions: cfm1

Paul Selby

Apr 26, 2013
South Central........Tennessee
Real Name
Paul Selby
Business Location
United States
There should be an inline filter where the water comes from the tank. Unscrew it and clean the filter then put it back together. Other than that, check the solenoid valve electrical connections and make sure they are clean. You can replace the solenoid valve if that doesn't work

Sent from my mind, through my fingers, to your screen using millions of pixels

Reactions: cfm1

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic
I will look into it. I also notice if I let it sit for a few minutes it goes back to normal. I was wondering if it is overheating somewhere or something. Im not sure why is it doing it.

cfm1

Apr 20, 2006
Vashon Island
Real Name
Sonny Winters
Business Location
United States
I have Clarke Focus II. Everything works perfect for first 20 min and then solution just stops coming out. Solution tank if full. Batteries are full, but Im not sure what is going on.

Does anybody have any idea what could it be?

Thanks
Check for a filter between the solution tank and the brushes it may be partially clogged. Also there may be a small solution pump, there may be an electrical issue with that. Check all electrical connections in case there is corrosion. That can cause an issue with the delivery of the solution to the drive blocks.