Pro Chem Everest HP 650 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Pro Chem Everest HP 650

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Can any of you Pro Chem Everest HP 650 owners chip in and tell me what you think of your machine? I'm thinking about getting one, and would like to get as much inout as I can before I pull the trigger on a $35,000 TM.

Reactions: SRD

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Call Kim the regional manager of Interlink. I have his personal # if you need it . You can ask about the summer sale , that's what I got . Saved 6k and got a lot of extra perks . 2 yr warranty on everything no matter of what . Free oil changes for 2 yrs too .

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I think its pretty worth it but the complete Butler packages are enticing if your going to end up paying near $1000/month anyways going the loan route...

if your paying cash or mostly cash then get the everest

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

bcs

Banned
Mar 6, 2010
nz
Real Name
marcus barker
Business Location
New Zealand
Johnny i have had mine for a year now,not one issue.Its powerful,heaps of heat and vacuum and reliable.Prior to the Everest i had an SS570 which gave me headaches,should have just gone straight to the Everest.It was a major decision as i was the first in New Zealand to purchase an Everest at a cost of 53K however im glad i made the decision its a great unit.

Jun 23, 2009
MISSOURI
Real Name
larry mcreynolds
Business Location
United States
I have one with 2300hrs. It’s been great with no real issues. It makes tons and tons of heat and the vacuum is amazing. If I were to buy another one I wouldn’t get high pressure or e-idle. I would get Everest 650. E-idle is finicky and I never use high pressure so I would save the cash. Hope this helps It’s scary to spend that kinda money but you’ll be glad you did.

Oh I have had to change two pressure hoses and they are a pain to get to.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
This has your name on it john .

Screenshot_20181228-081317_Firefox.jpg

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
It is a higher maintenance machine, blower belts need to be changed every 600 hours. Tends to leak oil but not a major issue.

As others said, major heat and suction. Also the high pressure option is nice but you can do just fine on tile without it as it will still put out 1,200 psi but the heat will drop off and flow is lower.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
408 is the exact machine as the 650 but a little smaller blower .
So how can it be higher mantaince ?
IMG_2535.JPG

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
If the blower is smaller it's not the same machine. The 650 is known to need blower belts more often , but that's about the worst of it...it's a great machine.

Justin Legend Brands

Expert Truckmount Mechanic
May 7, 2018
Real Name
Justin Johnston
Legend brands owns prochem now, so it will be a mix of prochem/saphire technology
This isn't accurate information.
Please call me if you have any questions. 253-651-3468

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Legend brands doesnt own prochem now?
Legend brands engineers havent changed the everest at all? Used like parts, re-engineered to cut costs?

Reactions: rob allen

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States

can you explain to everyone here?

cut and pasted from your website "Legend Brands Cleaning includes Chemspec, Prochem and Sapphire Scientific "

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
MEDINA, Ohio, Jan. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) today announced that it has acquired two businesses, a manufacturer of commercial floor cleaning equipment and chemicals, and a manufacturer of specialty chemical raw materials. The companies have combined annual net sales of approximately $42 million. Terms of the transactions, which are expected to be accretive to earnings within one year, were not disclosed.

RPM's Legend Brands business has acquired the Prochem business from the Kärcher North America Company, Inc. Prochem is a manufacturer of professional equipment and chemicals for cleaning and restoring carpet, upholstery and hard flooring surfaces. Based in Chandler, Arizona, Prochem has annual net sales of approximately $22 million.

So what happened since 1/4/17?

Justin Legend Brands

Expert Truckmount Mechanic
May 7, 2018
Real Name
Justin Johnston
I never said that Prochem isn't owned by Legend Brands. It was the
"it will be a mix of prochem/sapphire technology." statement that is inaccurate.
The Prochem Everest is being manufactured by Karcher, so no, Legend Brands engineers have not changed the Everest.

Feel free to call me if you would like to discuss further.

Reactions: matt30577 and SRD