longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
Lady called me to schedule a carpet cleaning. She hinted at the fact that she might call me the day of and cancel or reschedule. Then she didn't want to give the apartment number until I was at the apartment complex the day of. LOL I said, "No, I need the COMPLETE address to do a ticket on it." She replied, "Then just disregard!" No problem! That was a wild goose chase looking for a place to happen!

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Some people are just plain retarded....

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
She basically just wants you on call until the last second, and she will decide if she wants you to come out or not. I think most people don't realize how it screws up a company's schedule and profits for the day when people cancel.

Reactions: keep it clean

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
She basically just wants you on call until the last second, and she will decide if she wants you to come out or not. I think most people don't realize how it screws up a company's schedule and profits for the day when people cancel.
Oh they realize it....people like that are just to selfish and retarded to care...alot of people these days think that a service providers world revolves around their stupid unrealistic wants. I'll bend over backwards for a client but people like that are told to kick rocks very quickly zero fudges given for that kind of idiocracy

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
Yep, then the next thing you know they are wanting to get something for nothing or some stupid stuff like that. I had rather sit at home and not make money than run all over town chasing somebody that wont give me their info. No thanks lady! I don't want your biz!!! Call Stanley Stinker!

Reactions: SRD

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
Oh they realize it....people like that are just to selfish and retarded to care...alot of people these days think that a service providers world revolves around their stupid unrealistic wants. I'll bend over backwards for a client but people like that are told to kick rocks very quickly zero fudges given for that kind of idiocracy
I agree with that. My old boss who was also a business owner once told me, "If you act like a bi tch, they'll treat you like one."

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States