Premium Membership Upgrade Perks *FREE SEO, VIDEOS & MORE!*

Support

Staff member
Administrator
May 13, 2012
Real Name
Robert Allen III
TruckMountForums is a website run for Professional Cleaners, by Professional Cleaners. We are in no way endorsed by any Cleaning Supply/Manufacturer or press related entities. Because of this, in order to pay to keep this website running, we rely on advertisers and donations. Any member may donate to this website by becoming a premium member when you subscribe here!

Premium Membership gives you access to the following perks:
  • NEW! Website Stock Photos! (Premium VIP)
  • Instant $10 (Monthly) Gift Certificate - Receive $10 off majority of all items in the TMF Store & The Clean Mall! A new Coupon Code each month!! So basically your getting Premium Membership for FREE!
  • Directory Listing - Your complete business listing may include Google Map, Videos, Photos, Reviews and more! Each listing will be Search Engine Optimized.
  • Upload Attachments to Private Conversations - Need to private message pictures, videos, pdf's etc. to other members? This allows you to do so!
  • Access Private Forums* - All premium members get instant access to 3 *New and Updated* Private Forums: 1: Marketing Strategies & Trade Secrets (Exchange ideas with other Premium Members & TMF Administrators!) 2: Exclusive Coupons & Specials from TMF & other Vendors 3. Flame Room: This is a "unmoderated" forum where any and all topics will be free reign. Of course, adult topics or not, we will still require premium members to be civil to other members and follow the same forum rules they must follow around the rest of this site.
  • FREE Featured Auctions & Classified Listings (Unlimited!)- Premium members can use the Highlight, Bold & Italic features to make their Auction or Classified listing more prominent! Normally $25/listing.
  • Facebook/Twitter Auction & Classified Promotion - We will promote your Auction or Classified advertisement to thousands of business owners across the world over Facebook & Twitter, just PM the Admin your Ad.
  • Removal of most GoogIe Advertisements or Popups.
  • Larger Private Message (Conversations) box - Up to 5,000 Private messages may now be stored.
  • Special Premium Member Badge under your Avatar
  • View Marketing & Cleaning Videos up to 30 days before they are released to the Public! - Certain videos will be launched in our media gallery where only premium members can see.
  • Other Miscellaneous Perks - Becoming a premium member will also enable you to freely customize your user title at any time. and many more perks coming soon!
CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP!

The administration here at Truckmountforums.Com reserves the right to REVOKE premium membership from any user they deem a "trouble-maker". Becoming a premium member does not make you immune to the rules and regulations of these forums. If you abuse your special privileges, your premium membership may be revoked and you will not receive a refund.

INSTRUCTIONS AFTER PAYMENT:

*Ride along series DVD will be shipped or a download link will be provided depending on location, you must start a conversation to Support
*HD Neutral Video - Please email us your choice of which video you want along with your LOGO & Telephone Number to be placed on the video. Please allow 7 business turn around on the neutral videos.
**Private Forums - Coupon rooms are open, trade secrets/marketing strategies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Support

Staff member
Administrator
May 13, 2012
Real Name
Robert Allen III
After Your Purchase:
The information highlighted in BOLD are only for 1 Year Subscribers, the rest are for monthly subscribers.​
  1. Choose either the Ride Along HD DVD or 1 Neutral Video below. Please START a Conversation with Support and state which one you would like to have along with your mailing address, company name and telephone #.
  2. Coupons & Private Forums may now be accessed here.
  3. List your website in our directory here and email us your directory link for SEO.
  4. Email 3 domains to be whitelisted for DO-Follow SEO Backlinks!
  5. Classified/Auction Promotion, you may email us your listing at any time.
NEUTRAL VIDEO EXAMPLES:
Carpet Cleaning
Tile Cleaning
Upholstery Cleaning
Urine Removal
Rug Cleaning
Auto Cleaning
Carpet Repair
Most DVD's are shipped within 48 hours during mon-thur.
Neutral Videos can take up to 7 business days to receive.
FREE Shipping within USA, out of USA there will be a $25 shipping/handling fee.

Reactions: soilsuckerchamps

Support

Staff member
Administrator
May 13, 2012
Real Name
Robert Allen III
Reactions: LFC

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
HMMMMM...pay $100 OR sit down with a case of Red Bull and go on a 1400 posting binge....

Holy crap I about ready to pay $100 just to get that damn upgrade pop up to quit appearing every time I refresh my screen....

Support

Staff member
Administrator
May 13, 2012
Real Name
Robert Allen III
HMMMMM...pay $100 OR sit down with a case of Red Bull and go on a 1400 posting binge....

Holy crap I about ready to pay $100 just to get that damn upgrade pop up to quit appearing every time I refresh my screen....
You can dismiss it haha :p

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
I bet if there was a case study, no other forum on any subject matter has as much to offer to its members and fast paced activity as this one!

I've posted on forums for cars and motorcycles an even seo stuff and it takes days to get a few responses and there is nothing close to this on educational and helpful content as this industry leading forum.

Nice tre.

Reactions: ffej

Support

Staff member
Administrator
May 13, 2012
Real Name
Robert Allen III
Dec 9, 2011
Virginia
Real Name
Why This
Business Location
United States

Just use Google Chrome (or Firefox) and get the ad-blocker extension. No worries about pop-ups (most of the time) once you do.

Reactions: extremeservices

Support

Staff member
Administrator
May 13, 2012
Real Name
Robert Allen III
Just signed up. I've learned a ton from this forum. Well worth it.

Anything I need to do to get the do-follow links activated?
Thanks for your support! Both of your links are do-follow from the forum.

Also for everyone who purchased, before 1PM today, DVD's were shipped out!

The neutral videos are being processed as we speak.

Thanks again for everyones support!

P.S ......We are adding two new extra's for our Premium members, launching it in another week so I will keep you all posted.

Reactions: extremeservices

ayetti

Feb 11, 2011
California
winecountrycarpet.com
Real Name
Alex
Business Location
United States
Thanks for your support! Both of your links are do-follow from the forum.

Also for everyone who purchased, before 1PM today, DVD's were shipped out!

The neutral videos are being processed as we speak.

Thanks again for everyones support!

P.S ......We are adding two new extra's for our Premium members, launching it in another week so I will keep you all posted.

So should we wait a week?