PRE CONDITONER QUESTION | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

PRE CONDITONER QUESTION

the den

Jan 12, 2015
Real Name
dennis brian
I understand there is a pre condition called 2112, Just trying to find out who makes it, what the PH is, where to buy it and if others have had good, poor or indifferent experiences with it. Thanks

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Yeah never heard of it either. My usual pre spray is a pre conditioner (Harvard chemical research's grime release pro) its ph is 9. Maybe that relates somehow someway. I really like this stuff. Doesn't really foam up my recovery tank and mixed 1-16 will take away filtration lines. I've heard if you add de solve all as a booster it really makes it killer but I never have. Every now and then I use some oxygen booster to it on white carpets. Since it has the carpet and rug seal of approval it doesn't not have a brightener. ( the regulations to get the seal do not allow brighteners I believe). My extraction powder has some oxygen brighteners in it so even if I don't add it in my prespray I still get it in my rinse

license2Clean

Apr 10, 2008
calif
2112 -PH 12
Manufactured by CSN cleaning supply network

I think INTERLINK bought them.
Call and ask if they still sell 2112. 888 848-0627

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
Yeah I heard that stuff was/is the bomb. I never tried it cuz of the shipping from FL (I think).