PPC Click Fraud Detector

Click Brainiacs

Nov 18, 2015
Real Name
Iuliana Mosor
Hello,

We want to offer you free access to a new technology, that would help in decreasing your AdWords expenses and at the same time increase ROI.
Our software is able:
- to detect click fraud (for instance - when competition is clicking on your ads)
- automatic IP Blocking
- track all incoming traffic
- identifying javascript disabled boots
- identifying clicks from proxy servers
- IP Location: country, region and city
- full history and activity for every IP address tracked

It's 100% FREE during beta testing. Register now and it will be lifetime free for you.

Registering is open here - please check our software: clickbrainiacs.com

P10der

Jan 16, 2015
Real Name
Guy
What's your country of origin? Your site has horrible grammatical errors. If you are indeed a legit company you need help with proper English

Sep 8, 2015
London, England
www.cleanerclients.com
Real Name
Ryan Love
Business Location
United Kingdom
This is not a SPAM, I just offering you a free product. What is wrong in this ?
You're offering something for free and which you get no gains from, to people you've never met before and it's the very first post that you do.

It sort of sets of the b.s. meter... I'd say you're currently at level 2!

Perhaps if you explain in more detail how you're able to offer this for free and how it can be free forever, people will be willing to hear you out.

Perhaps...

But then...

Click Brainiacs

Nov 18, 2015
Real Name
Iuliana Mosor
Hello guys.

Let me explain again. This software was launched 3 weeks ago and yes is in testing. Now is free for everyone and if you register in this period (beta testing) it will remain free for the registered accounts.It means that the registered accounts will remain free and all future updates will come for free.