Powr-Flite Multiwash and CAS 16 autoscrubbers -- any experience with these?

fred3655

Oct 2, 2011
Texas
Real Name
Luis Paulet
Business Location
United States
I have been doing more large residential ceramic tile areas and I'm looking to get away from mopping residue. I also need something to clean concrete floors, and something that will give a good final rinse before laying down wax on vct.

Here are the machines I'm considering...
http://www.powr-flite.com/product/14+inch+multiwash+micro-automatic+scrubber.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=1
http://www.powr-flite.com/product/cas16+-+16+cord-electric+automatic+scrubber.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=1

Are they decent? Aside from the van, I use a sport utility to save gas, and I'm considering the smaller one for that reason. But I don't want to get stuck with frequent water changes.

Also, how well does the Multiwash work on low-pile office carpet? Can the CAS16 be used on carpet?

Are these true grout cleaning machines?
Can either be used on waxed vct tile without damaging the surface, or are they strictly for concrete, ceramic, or stone?

thanks.

Tony from Chicago

Nov 1, 2016
Real Name
Anthony Almerigi
I have a cas16 . It's a great timesaver for smaller areas of Hard Floor care. We also use it to suck up stripper slurry fast. It doesn't take up a lot of room and isn't heavy so it is easy to transport. I've had mine for at least 5 years without any real problems. It doesn't work for carpet cleaning and if the water is too hot the pump will overheat. I don't have the multiwash but I am considering buying one - it looks like it does it all

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Reactions: dekeil

Hammer1

Oct 1, 2010
Georgia
Real Name
Vince Hunter
Business Location
United States
I have a cas16 . It's a great timesaver for smaller areas of Hard Floor care. We also use it to suck up stripper slurry fast. It doesn't take up a lot of room and isn't heavy so it is easy to transport. I've had mine for at least 5 years without any real problems. It doesn't work for carpet cleaning and if the water is too hot the pump will overheat. I don't have the multiwash but I am considering buying one - it looks like it does it all

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums
You hi Tony . Do you use your CAS16 on wood floors or laminate? And how good does it work on tile and grout? Also do you have the blue brush? I have the blue brush, which is the standard and only brush available now.