Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Factor in softwater ( I use exclusively) . Never have used more than 2 cups ( 16 oz ) in 5 gallon chem jug. Meter 2.5 -3 GPH . Presprayed and detergent rinse on nasty or clean with chem feed only I don't change mixing or GPH.
Cleaned many jobs ( lightly soiled) with Formula 90 metered and that is it.
Will prewet traffic areas with metered formula 90 for some dwell time with wand.
Have done this as well on upholstery using a jetted tool.
Example have loads of office steno chairs that are not very soiled .
Of course most times I prefer a good prespray product , dwell , agitation and fresh soft water rinse. Acid rinse were I see fit.
As mentioned really enjoying Flex Ice on certain situations. Have not had any concerns with plugging up plumbing... ( soft water is the deal here).
Have also presprayed Ice through HF on some water damaged berber just to see if it works as well or better than metered chem feed and was happy with results
Oh and Formula 90 I have many times used that as a prespray in HF and fresh water rinse ... works great too!
Good stuff Grant. What I really liked is that you used it as a prespray and a rinse. At what ratio of each when using as a combo?

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Good stuff Grant. What I really liked is that you used it as a prespray and a rinse. At what ratio of each when using as a combo?
If I understand you properly when you say as a combo ...?
If I prespray with lets say Enzall and choose to Formula 90 rinse no change in mixing or GPH Rob.
Same wether I choose Formula 90 as a stand alone or as a rinse.
Is this what your asking?