aspenedelen

Premium VIP
Mar 21, 2006
www.louiescarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Anthony Edelen
Business Location
United States
Anyone tell me the chemical makeup of this product? How does it stack up with other branded surfactants? My company has been using this product for 15 years? Thanks,

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Big_Dog

Apr 18, 2008
Georgia
www.moodyscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Scott Moody
Business Location
United States
It was a great product 15 years ago, but a lot of advances have been made in cleaning chemistry and our understanding of the cleaning process.

I would be shopping for a new standard product if I were you.

Sep 6, 2008
bulgaria
www.cleanmaster.bg
Real Name
borislav
Business Location
Bulgaria
Hi Guys,
i have a few quastion to you and hope someone will give me the right answer.
Preparing to get my chemicals soon , as you know i am in europe and its not so easy takes a 3-4 weeks and any mistakes if i dont get the right one it cost me double.
I want to buy prespray and carpet detergent from chemspec.
for pre-spray they have :

formula 321
traffic line cleaner with biosolv
one clean traffic line cleaner

detergent

formula 90 liqud/powdered
one clean -liqud/powdered
formula 77 with biosolv

please give me your advise witch one to choose as you keep in mind i clean mostly commercial dirty carpets
i need to get the right one to give me best results

waiting for your help

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
It was a great product 15 years ago, but a lot of advances have been made in cleaning chemistry and our understanding of the cleaning process.

I would be shopping for a new standard product if I were you.
Agree 100%

Scott Warrington

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Hi Guys,
i have a few quastion to you and hope someone will give me the right answer.
Preparing to get my chemicals soon , as you know i am in europe and its not so easy takes a 3-4 weeks and any mistakes if i dont get the right one it cost me double.
I want to buy prespray and carpet detergent from chemspec.
for pre-spray they have :

formula 321
traffic line cleaner with biosolv
one clean traffic line cleaner

detergent

formula 90 liqud/powdered
one clean -liqud/powdered
formula 77 with biosolv

please give me your advise witch one to choose as you keep in mind i clean mostly commercial dirty carpets
i need to get the right one to give me best results

waiting for your help
I don't know the details of the Chemspec line. I'm not sure why you are set to buy this brand only. Here in the USA, I think Chemspec is used by many janitorial type firms, but not among the most popular brands for indendent carpet cleaners.

The One Clean line is safe for all types of carpet due to having a lower pH.
If cleaning ONLY heavily Soiled commercial and/or olefin fibers I would use the Formula 90. Pretty aggressive cleaner. It would void warranties on residential nylon carpets.

I would be glad to put you in touch with our distributor in the UK - Alltec.

Scott Warrington

Sep 6, 2008
bulgaria
www.cleanmaster.bg
Real Name
borislav
Business Location
Bulgaria
thanks,

There is also prochem in Europe where was my last buy and the prices were very good.
I mantion also chemspec because i think they have also some very good products.
I like most bridgepoint but there is no distributor in europe.
if i buy will be just few chemicals from chemspec - detergent - formula 90 and probably heavy
prespary formula 321 / EZn All is very expensive at chemspec europe /

i will be glad if i go in touch with your distributor in UK, neeed a website please

In Europe - UK only prochem and chemspec have a distribution for Europe, even some chemicals are lit of bit changed to face a european standards. Most of them keep the same formula like those in USA.
If you recommend me to stay with prochem beside chemspec i will follow it.

By the way i like interlinksupply, i have you catalog for 2007-2008 and can say your are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!
i buying many things from one of your distributor in florida - Everlascleaning & supply

KenRaddon

Jun 23, 2008
Utah
Real Name
Ken Raddon
I used chemspec a ton when I first started. I know guys that still use it. Here is some advice.

One Clean clogged ever jet in my system every time I used it. I never bought another jug of it.

Formula 90 powdered is about a ten on the ph Formula 90 liquid is an acid.

321 is a good prespray for residential and enzall is a great prespray for trashed residential and commercial. But get this powdered formula 90 is a good prespray too. I learned that when I ran out of prespray one day. Prochems Dry Slurry makes a good prespray too. I used it as a prespray after winning a case of it at a show along time ago.

Ken Raddon.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
thanks,

By the way i like interlinksupply, i have you catalog for 2007-2008 and can say your are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!
i buying many things from one of your distributor in florida - Everlast cleaning & supply

The website for our distributor in the UK is www.alltec.co.uk: ALLTEC Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines & Equipment
They carry some but not all of our products. Since you are getting good service from Everlast, I would suggest continue doing business with them as much as possible. They are good people.

Scott Warrington

captaincarpet

Jun 22, 2008
Real Name
Thomas Cermak
Ken,

FYI both powdered and liquid Formula 90 are around 10 Ph, you are thinking of Chemspec high heat which is an acid side cleaner.

Sep 6, 2008
bulgaria
www.cleanmaster.bg
Real Name
borislav
Business Location
Bulgaria
thanks for your info,
i check the website of alltec , its nice carry many staff, but i will never leave my guys from everlast they help me a lot like nobody else of everything , the only think is that when i need something i have to order a lit of bit bigger quantity but i will wait until finish most of my staff.
Special Thanks to Gary from there.

Sep 6, 2008
bulgaria
www.cleanmaster.bg
Real Name
borislav
Business Location
Bulgaria
Want to ask Scott,
i am using at the moment portable M3-500 no heater, as i use with hot water up to 160F
my quastion is --- if the machine has a heater it will work better on a carpet job?
What is the real difference between 160F and 210F.
Does only 40-50F will change the cleaning result dramaticly or it will be no big difference?
Some of the portables extractor has an option for external heater 2700-3000Watts
Does really make a reason to buy an external heater????

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
A typical add-on heater for a portable will be 1,000 watts or less. The tmeperature increase will depend upon how much of the time the water is flowing compared to how long the water sits and gets heated (dry strokes and other time wand is not triggered.) Heat rise also depends upon flow rate. Most portables will use 1 gallon per minute or less. If you use more water it has less time to get hot.

On an average, temperature with a heater will increase 25 to 28 degrees F.

Each 18 degree temperature increase has the POTENTIAL to double the cleaning ability. eighteen degrees means the motion of the water molecules has doubled. But it also depends upon the cloud point of the cleaning agent you are using (the temperature at which it works best) and the type of soil you are removing.

25 degrees more heat (From 160 now to 185) can be great if you are working with greases and oils. The temperature increase melts the solid oils and makes cleaning easier. If most of the soil you are removing is tracked in particle soils, the improvement from a heater will not be that great.

Let me suggest, you try a bucket heater. This can be placed in a 5 gallon bucket of water to preheat the water you put into your machine.

If you like the bucket heater results, you will love the results from an in-line heater. But the bucket heater is a much less expensive option to try out.

The big value for a heater in the machine or heating your water after it comes from the mcahine is to compensate for heat lost while the water is sitting in the machine. Water that goes in at 160 F may only be 120 F by the time you get to the end of a tank of water.

Scott Warrington

Sep 6, 2008
bulgaria
www.cleanmaster.bg
Real Name
borislav
Business Location
Bulgaria
Thanks for your answer,
i understand for the heater in bucket , but most of the time we work where is a hot water, so i really dont need bucket heater, i use it at max 160F because of the pump operating.
Here at europe - prochem have a portable with external heater 2800W where the heater is after the pump so the hot water can not damage it,
take a look at Steempro 2000
the real good machine is Steempro Powerplus 500
I dont know how much temperature will increase the heater of 2800W but i guest it will be closed to the truck mount temperature.
The reason i am asking this is because in europe truckmount is less usable because of parking places and the night time work, mostly we use a portable machine 80% of our job, and thats way i am looking to buy a new portable close to the truckmount performance.
Last time i bought from Hydro Force M3-500 on 220V., but they did not make it with internal heater as they promised.
So, what do you think for this Steempro Powerplus 500 - using heater 2800W, it will be enought to increase the water temperature close to the truckmount.

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Sep 6, 2008
bulgaria
www.cleanmaster.bg
Real Name
borislav
Business Location
Bulgaria
i just became a chemspec distributor and i tried all products they have.
just to say - great.
i dont know why most of the people here dont like chemspec and talking mostly for bridge point , but to be honest with you , chemspec is much better over bridgepoint
formula 90 is very serious detergent , this is not a joke
and the combination with Energizer (oxygene booster ) makes the detergent just a killer