Power Vacuum Trailer For Air Duct

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jun

Mar 27, 2014
Real Name
John Rasing
Hello Everyone,
Thank you in advance! I need your opinion with this air duct cleaning machine. It’s a power vacuum trailer. It’s 2002, 20hp engine with air compressor,reels,hoses, and filter bags ,trailer included. It had 11000 cfm. Asking $4800 do you think still good idea to buy this kind? I got portables right now with 5000 cfm. See pictures for the set-up

Attachments

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
If air duct cleaning is your thing then I think it’s a good deal. Especially if it’s been well maintained and has lower hours. The trailer alone should have decent value. Question. What was the retail of the unit New?

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Give a test run, and check the oil in the compressor...I have had old pringle truck mounts, and a couple portables...a decent portable runs easy 4800, with out air compressor.
Good luck either way.

Jun

Mar 27, 2014
Real Name
John Rasing
If air duct cleaning is your thing then I think it’s a good deal. Especially if it’s been well maintained and has lower hours. The trailer alone should have decent value. Question. What was the retail of the unit New?
Hi Rob
Hi Rob,
They don’t make this kind anymore.There is nothing online. Thanks

Cat 3

Dec 19, 2014
Real Name
Kevin West
Hello Everyone,
Thank you in advance! I need your opinion with this air duct cleaning machine. It’s a power vacuum trailer. It’s 2002, 20hp engine with air compressor,reels,hoses, and filter bags ,trailer included. It had 11000 cfm. Asking $4800 do you think still good idea to buy this kind? I got portables right now with 5000 cfm. See pictures for the set-up
I used to own the same model. I loved it? Only suggestion is to add a hose rack for the top to carry more hose.