power sprayers | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

power sprayers

Dr Rugsnstone

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
James Reese
Spend a bit more to get additional short lance
I made some fittings with jets for the end of the lance. I did one with a finer fan jet for upholstery and one regular hydroforce jet 9002.

I don't really like the stock adjustable spray tip it comes with. I was pre spraying 4 rooms the other day and it was atomizing too much on the 40 degree setting.

Except the shower setting is nice for saturating heavy urine spots
When looking at the sprayer the did concern me. Can you post a picture of the modification you did?

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
When looking at the sprayer the did concern me. Can you post a picture of the modification you did?
You just buy the short lance from Amazon.
I like to use the dial it comes with but for the one I use on scotchguard , I just use a white tip from my pressure washer.
6C2584CE-3A31-4737-9CA3-BD7956A24D42.jpeg

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I made some fittings with jets for the end of the lance. I did one with a finer fan jet for upholstery and one regular hydroforce jet 9002.

I don't really like the stock adjustable spray tip it comes with. I was pre spraying 4 rooms the other day and it was atomizing too much on the 40 degree setting.

Except the shower setting is nice for saturating heavy urine spots
Yeah same here with the atomizing. Couldn’t tell if it was the lance. kinking At the lance from going soft due to the water being pretty warm or me running an oxidizer

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Yeah same here with the atomizing. Couldn’t tell if it was the lance. kinking At the lance from going soft due to the water being pretty warm or me running an oxidizer
That may have been it. I was either using matrix miracle in the pre spray or liquid peroxide, but it was putting a lot of chem in the air unless I held the tip close to the carpet.

With the hydro force tip the fan spray is much more even, coats the carpets better. You also get the fan turned in the right direction so your spraying side to side

The upholstery tip I used is the same one you get with the multi sprayer for upholstery, I'll have to look at the jet numbers. Makes it really easy to treat furniture without getting any over spray.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
That may have been it. I was either using matrix miracle in the pre spray or liquid peroxide, but it was putting a lot of chem in the air unless I held the tip close to the carpet.

With the hydro force tip the fan spray is much more even, coats the carpets better. You also get the fan turned in the right direction so your spraying side to side

The upholstery tip I used is the same one you get with the multi sprayer for upholstery, I'll have to look at the jet numbers. Makes it really easy to treat furniture without getting any over spray.
I stopped spraying upholstery a ways ago........ I use the 8” hand bonnet with scrub strip or a sponge. The bonnet alone pulls a lot of the soil out and The piece dries a lot faster. Got tired of overspray and leaky jets........ no matter how hard I used to try overspray was unavoidable. Now I just bring in a couple towels as opposed to having to slug a blanket or tarp under furniture.

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
I stopped spraying upholstery a ways ago........ I use the 8” hand bonnet with scrub strip or a sponge. The bonnet alone pulls a lot of the soil out and The piece dries a lot faster. Got tired of overspray and leaky jets........ no matter how hard I used to try overspray was unavoidable. Now I just bring in a couple towels as opposed to having to slug a blanket or tarp under furniture.
That how I do upholstery Ed

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Ya I need to get back to that, we were doing it that way for a while idk why we stopped. It really does work a lot better

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Ya I need to get back to that, we were doing it that way for a while idk why we stopped. It really does work a lot better
Yeah I just did a job earlier where the Worx kept atomizing......it’s the oxidizer. I mixed up 2 scoops of Kleenrite Extreme 1 scoop of Matrix Miracle and 1oz of citrus solvent per gallon and couldn’t get a steady stream for more than 3ft......fuggin drive me nuts..... sucks because my go to is Bonnetpro Rocket for most everything and although it wasn’t nearly as bad as Matrix Miracle it did it here and there. It don’t do it at all with plain water. I love using Oxidizers because it’s so effective in residential but unfortunately the Worx doesn’t.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Yeah I just did a job earlier where the Worx kept atomizing......it’s the oxidizer. I mixed up 2 scoops of Kleenrite Extreme 1 scoop of Matrix Miracle and 1oz of citrus solvent per gallon and couldn’t get a steady stream for more than 3ft......fuggin drive me nuts..... sucks because my go to is Bonnetpro Rocket for most everything and although it wasn’t nearly as bad as Matrix Miracle it did it here and there. It don’t do it at all with plain water. I love using Oxidizers because it’s so effective in residential but unfortunately the Worx doesn’t.
Just make a tip with the hydro force jet. I think it's 9002. It won't atomize

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I’d like one for stairs and for the money I’d give one a try for lighter soiled carpet....... hopefully they are decent. Tired of buying overpriced crap.
I think the p4500 will be perfect for the stairs where we can stand instead of leaning.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Are you spraying the b
Do you prespray the hand bonnet?

Then apply treatment with bonnet?

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Are you spraying the b
Do you prespray the hand bonnet?

Then apply treatment with bonnet?
No. I wear latex gloves and dunk my hand with the bonnet inside a bucket with preconditioner in it. I wring it out a bit and scrub away.

Reactions: ACP

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
No. I wear latex gloves and dunk my hand with the bonnet inside a bucket with preconditioner in it. I wring it out a bit and scrub away.
Is this an Encap process for you or are you extracting after as well?

Never imagined preparing RSF in bucket on the floor..well except in a rare cotton scenario..