beau

Jun 5, 2015
BC, Canada
Real Name
Beau Phipps
Business Location
Canada
Hey guys,

So I'm looking to try and get as much of my cleaning supplies in dry form as possible( One less headache to worry about in winter up here in canada) do you have any good recommendations for powdered cleaners? Something for cement/brick and a good house siding would be awesome. I've ordered some of that kleen cement cleaner/degreaser in powdered form to try so far, but just about everything else is liquid it seems.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
You know Cosway supplies carries TMF products in Canada now right? They have a lot of our powdered products

beau

Jun 5, 2015
BC, Canada
Real Name
Beau Phipps
Business Location
Canada
You know Cosway supplies carries TMF products in Canada now right? They have a lot of our powdered products
Does TMF have any power washing products?
I just see tile and carpet products in the store.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Groutmaster

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
You’ll not get better supplies than TMF chemicals. I’m in Canada and find it easier to order directly from them.

beau

Jun 5, 2015
BC, Canada
Real Name
Beau Phipps
Business Location
Canada
So are you guys using just groutmaster on brick/cements/oil stains/ and house cleaning?

beau

Jun 5, 2015
BC, Canada
Real Name
Beau Phipps
Business Location
Canada
Yea im looking for Power washing Detergents/cleaners. Ive heard a few people have used groutmaster on cement, but curious if theyve used it on anything else.

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
We have many powdered products available at many locations from Vancouver to Edmonton to Calgary to Toronto to Quebec to Montreal and others. Flex Powder, Flex Ice, Flex Fire, Bio Break, Blazin Blue, Fiber Plus, Clean Free are Bridgepoint products for carpet for pre-sprays and rinses. We have Powdered Defoamer, Viper Venom Powder and Viper Peroxiblast for Tile and Grout. https://cleanfax.com/carpet-cleaning/liquids-versus-powders/ The attached article will explain differences between powders and liquids. Liquids are the only option in several product categories like spotters, protectors, encapsulants, etc.

beau

Jun 5, 2015
BC, Canada
Real Name
Beau Phipps
Business Location
Canada
We have many powdered products available at many locations from Vancouver to Edmonton to Calgary to Toronto to Quebec to Montreal and others. Flex Powder, Flex Ice, Flex Fire, Bio Break, Blazin Blue, Fiber Plus, Clean Free are Bridgepoint products for carpet for pre-sprays and rinses. We have Powdered Defoamer, Viper Venom Powder and Viper Peroxiblast for Tile and Grout. https://cleanfax.com/carpet-cleaning/liquids-versus-powders/ The attached article will explain differences between powders and liquids. Liquids are the only option in several product categories like spotters, protectors, encapsulants, etc.

Do you guys have any power washing products?

beau

Jun 5, 2015
BC, Canada
Real Name
Beau Phipps
Business Location
Canada
Why do i get a feeling no one is looking that i made this post in the power washing forum lol