Powdered Cheese..?? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Powdered Cheese..??

JDinAZ

Oct 26, 2018
Real Name
Josh DiGiovanni
I have come across MANY stains and have successfully removed them using my chemical arsenal.. until today. A women's Dog got into the powdered cheese you eat with macaroni and cheese, and the cheese got all over the carpet. I tried EVERYTHING on my truck... still wouldn't come out... anyone have any chemical suggestions?...

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
first question is
what did the customer try to get it out?

Next question is
what did you use to try to get it out?

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Powdered cheese...I mean it should be a fairly simple removal unless she blasted it with Resolve or another ilk of its kind.

Reactions: mrotto

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
well I bet most of it was still powder where a wet dry vac should have been used, but probably the client either some type of spotter or (holy carp) maybe used her Kirby to grind it in.

JDinAZ

Oct 26, 2018
Real Name
Josh DiGiovanni
first question is
what did the customer try to get it out?

Next question is
what did you use to try to get it out?
She didnt use anything per her-- i first vacuumed it up, then i subbed the floor-- then i used all my TMF spot-treatment chemicals on my truck-- because NOT ONE worked!

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I would imagine its prob similar to kool aid powder it prob has yellow/orange dyes when it gets wet it explodes. Had an apartment one time the tenants were being evicted and they sprinkled kool aid powder all thru the apt. My guy almost shit himself when he started cleaning lol

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I would imagine its prob similar to kool aid powder it prob has yellow/orange dyes when it gets wet it explodes. Had an apartment one time the tenants were being evicted and they sprinkled kool aid powder all thru the apt. My guy almost shit himself when he started cleaning lol
Id love to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: SRD

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
1st
Id the fiber if its a Poly ester/propylene then dont have the customer expect it to come out flawless.

2nd if a good enzyme, allow at least 7 minutes of dwell and scrub good.

3rd apply some Robs secret formula

4th Use Robs kick Acid in rinse and you should be good