Powder green prespray recommendations?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Justanoob

Jul 20, 2018
Real Name
Chris cruz
Getting ready to launch my new company. I've been working for another carpet cleaning company here in Utah, that uses a plant based pre spray. The owner claims he one of the exclusive companies that gets to use it and refuses to sell it. I know it's made in Texas somewhere...

Anyways do you guys have any good green recommendations? Green is huge in Utah and I'm trying to at least just keep my pre spray that way.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Being from a plant does not make something safe. A lot of plants are poisonous.

We use as much green product as possible. Many of our products meet the US EPA Safer product standard (maybe you see this promoted in Stanley Steemer ads).

If you wan to stop by and see the presprays made, talk to our chemist about green products and such, this is your invite. We are located at 4292 South 590 West in Murray (just outside of Salt Lake City).

Just send me a PM and let me know when you want to stop by our manufacturing facility.

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
You will find a lot of liquid pre-sprays that are green in the concentrate. We have a few options at our Interlink store in Salt Lake City. It is hard to have a powdered pre-spray that is "green" in the concentrate as most use some phosphate. However, when the product is diluted most powdered pre-sprays will be at least 98% "green". I would be happy to meet you at our store to discuss the various products. We have 40 products with our Green Balance manufacturing standard so there are alot of options for "green" products in concentrate.

I have been in Utah for 20 years and have never seen any evidence of "green" being huge in Utah.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
I have been in Utah for 20 years and have never seen any evidence of "green" being huge in Utah.
So, Tom do you go around sticking pins in little children's balloons, too?

Actually I have seen as much of a "green" attitude here as anywhere outside of Oregon.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States

mustangcarpet

Jun 19, 2014
Arizona
Real Name
Justin V
Getting ready to launch my new company. I've been working for another carpet cleaning company here in Utah, that uses a plant based pre spray. The owner claims he one of the exclusive companies that gets to use it and refuses to sell it. I know it's made in Texas somewhere...

Anyways do you guys have any good green recommendations? Green is huge in Utah and I'm trying to at least just keep my pre spray that way.
Look into these then: (they’re all powder prespray)

Procyon Plus

Carpet Details

Bio Break with Citrus

CleanFREE

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
I'm with Tom, I live in the Salt Lake are and have seen very little concern for "GREEN" in Utah. In the 30 years I have cleaned carpets in SLC I have been asked about what I clean with exactly... Wait for it.... Once!

Now if you advertise Green you will get questions about it and it will look like people care. Just don't confuse curiosity with concern.

Good luck with your new carpet cleaning company in Utah. Hey if you want you can contact me about the flyer I used to generate sales in the Salt Lake area.

Justanoob

Jul 20, 2018
Real Name
Chris cruz
I'm with Tom, I live in the Salt Lake are and have seen very little concern for "GREEN" in Utah. In the 30 years I have cleaned carpets in SLC I have been asked about what I clean with exactly... Wait for it.... Once!

Now if you advertise Green you will get questions about it and it will look like people care. Just don't confuse curiosity with concern.

Good luck with your new carpet cleaning company in Utah. Hey if you want you can contact me about the flyer I used to generate sales in the Salt Lake area.

It maybe the customers I get then, allot of people moving in from out of state and younger millennials, especially because of the air quality out here, because I get asked all the time about what I use and people even complaining about the truck running all time while we clean and posing as a green company....

Keep an eye on your inbox though,I will gladly accept any pointers for getting started and marketing ideas for out here in salt lake.