Direct Mail EDDM - Post Your Sample Work By Ryan Kettering Designs. ( He's an asset to TMF) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM Post Your Sample Work By Ryan Kettering Designs. ( He's an asset to TMF)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
If Ryan supports TMF then support Ryan. If not...

Reactions: chubby

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
If Ryan supports TMF then support Ryan. If not...
Thanks Rob. I believe I have and continue to support TMF through monetary contributions, content submissions to continue to grow the mass amount of amazing content on this board, as well as support the individual members of this forum. Including when people have had different donations etc I have been there to support. The countless calls, emails, pm's, texts, comments etc I HOPE speak for them self.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
He told me to send him my business card so he could make more for me. I sent it to him quite a while ago and nothing. So I can't say anything good about his work yet.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
He told me to send him my business card so he could make more for me. I sent it to him quite a while ago and nothing. So I can't say anything good about his work yet.
He just got ahold of me and got things going. He is the man. Thanks Ryan!

Reactions: Ryankettering

chubby

Apr 26, 2013
These spotters from Ryan Kettering are great! Just pour some on the hole and ..........boom!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Nice bromance! Or are you just good at beating a dead horse with your bottle :D

Nov 2, 2015
Real Name
Jeremy stinson
Where is everyone getting the spotter that they are private labeling ? I used
Spot out from don Jon but it doesn't work that well... Looking for a new product.

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Spot out from don Jon but it doesn't work that well... Looking for a new product.

Ryan can design and print labels for you, then you buy the bottles directly from the manu separately.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We make a spotter. It works so well clients come in and buy it from our shop all the time. Even cleaners come in and buy it. It's a perfected neutral spotter with a dash citrus

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Reactions: JTS Carpet Cleaning
Nov 2, 2015
Real Name
Jeremy stinson
Awesome Rob! I had one I bought but it does not work that well... I would love to have one that works like the one you have. Any ideas for me? I am still pretty new to carpet cleaning (3 years) and growing well but want to take my business to a new level