Direct Mail EDDM - Post Your Sample Work By Ryan Kettering Designs. ( He's an asset to TMF) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM Post Your Sample Work By Ryan Kettering Designs. ( He's an asset to TMF)

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
I have a good local printer I use, basically just looking for help on wording a card. Doesn't have to be real fancy. Maybe a pic of some kind and a few words of reminder.
this is a pretty simple one I did a while back.
upload_2015-10-8_10-34-29.png

just search "woman baby carpet" on google or shutterstock and you will find tons of images to use. or "kids carpet"

chubby

Apr 26, 2013
I have a good local printer I use, basically just looking for help on wording a card. Doesn't have to be real fancy. Maybe a pic of some kind and a few words of reminder.
That's good Jack,
Call Ryan, he's a good guy. He will coach you through it.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Ryankettering

tres

Mar 3, 2015
Real Name
tres davis
I just want to say that Ryan does great work. We have ordered a lot of stuff from him and it's all been great quality.
If you aren't doing eddm (along with referral/reminder/etc cards), you should.
We only have a medium volume sample size over a short amount of time with eddm but it's been by far our best return for residential.

onfire_02_01

Apr 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.minnesotacandr.com
Real Name
Jeremy Gray
Business Location
United States
this is a pretty simple one I did a while back.
View attachment 54447
just search "woman baby carpet" on google or shutterstock and you will find tons of images to use. or "kids carpet"
Hey did you steal that pic off my website? Seriously though I have been really enjoying your blog podcasts, listened to several multiple times. I need to get a few things together and I will be calling you for some designs, probably first of the year to spring to kick next year into high gear.

Reactions: 212.0 and chubby

chubby

Apr 26, 2013
You're welcome. Renton is about as far south as I'll go. If anything comes up beyond that, I'll send them your way.
Call the office tomorrow and give reception your contact information, I will send you Starbucks Gift Cards for every referral that schedules.
Keith, thank you very much. That's so thoughtful of you. :)

Reactions: Omar