Direct Mail EDDM - Post Your Sample Work By Ryan Kettering Designs. ( He's an asset to TMF) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM Post Your Sample Work By Ryan Kettering Designs. ( He's an asset to TMF)

chubby

Apr 26, 2013
Rob Allen's Truck Mount Forum, is truly an asset. I can't think of any other board or venue, that provides the wealth of resources that Rob Allen has made available to our industry. With respect to resources available on TMF, Ryan Kettering Design And Graphics is one resource worth it's weight in Gold! When it comes to marketing pieces, you could say I'm very particular. I've worked with many Graphic Designers and Ryan Kettering is GOOD at what he does. Ryan's got creativity and gift for design. Rob Allen's Truck Mount Forums made it possible for all of us to become aware of Kettering, so take advantage of this resource and give Kettering a call!

Ryan did a fabulous job on my spotting bottles !
Looking forward to working with him soon!
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1444113622.981755.jpg

Take the time to thank Ryan Kettering by posting samples of his work here.

Mr. Allen, THANK YOU FOR CREATING TRUCK MOUNT FORUMS!

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
I see Ryan hit the local Glamour Shots to get himself a nice new "guru" headshot

Reactions: chubby

chubby

Apr 26, 2013
Mike, they're great.
I have people on waiting lists from our last run of spotters.

They really help with securing bids.

Reactions: Mike Krall

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Matt did you read what you posted?
What I meant to say is that the black and white picture that he used to have on here made him look like he was African American. Is that more politically correct. I didn't know he was white until I saw his picture of him standing beside his van.

chubby

Apr 26, 2013
What I meant to say is that the black and white picture that he used to have on here made him look like he was African American. Is that more politically correct. I didn't know he was white until I saw his picture of him standing beside his van.
Matt's right in that one. Ryan's first picture didn't look anything like him.
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1444173491.212414.jpg

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States

chubby

Apr 26, 2013
He did about a dozen designs for me, I lost track.
Think this is best ...

That's nice Shane. I'm gonna use ideas off of yours for the other work Ryan Kettering's doing for me.
By the way, I really enjoyed listening to your interview on the EZ Marketing Blog. Lots of good information. I appreciate how you kept the interview very professional with respect to your speech and how clean you made your delivery. I look forward to more of your interviews.
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1444193023.375741.jpg

Jack

Oct 4, 2012
Washington
www.criticalcarpetcare.com
Real Name
Jack Jones
Business Location
United States
I have a good local printer I use, basically just looking for help on wording a card. Doesn't have to be real fancy. Maybe a pic of some kind and a few words of reminder.