Post your Rags to Riches story here | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Post your Rags to Riches story here

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Okay, so I'm still in the rags stages of this story. But while I was working on my riches today I took a few pictures for my "pal" Cleanthread. "Little Johnny" is right here waiting for you, drop to your knees biatch!

Blacktiedetailing

www.crsurfacecare.com
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2011
Las Vegas
WWW.CRSurfaceCare.com
Real Name
Jeff Kondra
Business Location
United States
You never followed through on your olive branch. I did. You called me left a message I called back, you never answered to follow through on you explanation. Which is why you called, you say. I think now it was an effort to get the heat off of you, and why you would attack someone you have never meet or talked to, only make claims based on what others say.

You are a shill in my book, and that Johnny is a fact of my personal experience and one that has been proven here on TMF until you choose to show other wise.

Not only are you a shill, you are not one of your word. I'm not saying you answer to me, all I'm doing is allowing you to answer to your false claims.

I will gladly report otherwise, once you choose to follow through on you agreement. Until then,

Johnny boy, I'm still waiting on your shill papers and that phone call you promised.
Easy there buddy. Johnnybravo is real. He's a great friend of mine. A shill?? Come on

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
Hey Bravo, what are you supposedly shilling? Who the f is this guy on your ass anyways?
Sometimes online people get obsessed with you and you are like dude I don't have time for this shit I'm out making money! Does that sum it up Johnny B? Lol

By the way TMF it's 5:30am Sunday. Get off your rag and get to the riches!

7505f1c136407a26b68dc4301a14f303.jpg

17e556344d0f1b34c418aeedb21edc98.jpg

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Hey Bravo, what are you supposedly shilling? Who the f is this guy on your ass anyways?

Jeff, This guy came on here shilling for another guy's products. I called him out on it, so that is why he's on my case and now he's trying to turn it around on me which I could care less.

Reactions: RoboShark

BioSteam

What a Joke !!!
May 20, 2014
Lexington
Real Name
Jason J Calcaterra
Business Location
United States
This is how I role ....

Attachments

• 1426059523508.jpg
    1426059523508.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 391

Qwikdry

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
I'm still in rags..lol

Qwikdry

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
actually my son is already here, he is almost 3 weeks old now. i am rich in that respect i guess. I have had to build my own equipment to get by. I have learned a lot though. did you get the pictures i sent you rick? I text you some pictures of the heat exchanger i built for my generator exhaust.

Qwikdry

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
His name is Eli , They are both doing great! work has really picked up lately, it has been in the 70s this week and last. been staying busy. I figured out all problems i would face with my heat exchanger, i got all the plumbing parts to make it work perfectly. i think i will get some decent heat from it.

[email protected]

Jun 28, 2015
Real Name
W. White
Hello, new here my rags to riches story is incomplete, I'm a grad student looking to get into the oil field which is very unstable of late.

I work at a rental center and met a guy who has a janitorial service. He mentioned that he doesn't do carpets but gets lots of requests.

I said, hey if I bought 2 of these used rugdoctors would you pass on your requests to me?

Yes.

So that's what's been happening, I've bought carpet blowers, a nice oreck dual stack for $200, some other sundries and have done several commercial jobs through NSPs (yeah I know) in the last month but I'm working on getting more. I just got a repeating contract with a dental office myself, much more profitable than the NSP gigs, but would love any tips and tricks to acquiring more. Looking to get the rotovac 360 start up package when I have the money and a truck mount later on.

Reactions: Ryankettering

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Hello, new here my rags to riches story is incomplete, I'm a grad student looking to get into the oil field which is very unstable of late.

I work at a rental center and met a guy who has a janitorial service. He mentioned that he doesn't do carpets but gets lots of requests.

I said, hey if I bought 2 of these used rugdoctors would you pass on your requests to me?

Yes.

So that's what's been happening, I've bought carpet blowers, a nice oreck dual stack for $200, some other sundries and have done several commercial jobs through NSPs (yeah I know) in the last month but I'm working on getting more. I just got a repeating contract with a dental office myself, much more profitable than the NSP gigs, but would love any tips and tricks to acquiring more. Looking to get the rotovac 360 start up package when I have the money and a truck mount later on.

I'm not entirely familiar with the Rotovac Start up package. The Rotovac 360i is a good rotary. But from everything else I've heard or seen that's all they have that's decent.

With your commercial jobs and your repeating contract at the dental office, I'd suggest you get into VLM, low moisture cleaning or pad capping. JMO