Post your Rags to Riches story here | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Post your Rags to Riches story here

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
You never followed through on your olive branch. I did. You called me left a message I called back, you never answered to follow through on you explanation. Which is why you called, you say. I think now it was an effort to get the heat off of you, and why you would attack someone you have never meet or talked to, only make claims based on what others say.

You are a shill in my book, and that Johnny is a fact of my personal experience and one that has been proven here on TMF until you choose to show other wise.

Not only are you a shill, you are not one of your word. I'm not saying you answer to me, all I'm doing is allowing you to answer to your false claims.

I will gladly report otherwise, once you choose to follow through on you agreement. Until then,

Johnny boy, I'm still waiting on your shill papers and that phone call you promised.

You're the shill, not me. I'm the one that called you more then once. Yes, I finally gave up calling you. But you go on believing what you want, makes no difference to me. We can fight and argue and go back and forth for as long as you want. I'm no quitter so game on Ryan. You had your chance to let it go.

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
Let's not mislead Johnny. You asked to talk to me. I called five times, once answered, and you said you were busy. I then called three more times. No return call.

You apparently have something to talk to me about.

I sir have proved in no shill with every payment sent to the one in question. You have not. I'll give it to ya again if ya forgot what real cash support looks like.

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
You're the shill, not me. I'm the one that called you more then once. Yes, I finally gave up calling you. But you go on believing what you want, makes no difference to me. We can fight and argue and go back and forth for as long as you want. I'm no quitter so game on Ryan. You had your chance to let it go.
Man I hope you run into this asshole at ICE or something so you can shut him/put him to sleep.

Ryan, go away. Nobody gives a $hit. Nobody here thinks johnny is a schill except you. Johnny is a straight up dude that isn't prejudice toward any brand of equipment or chem. Just because he doesn't like your daddy, JB, you wanna be all butthurt. Just go away.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Let's not mislead Johnny. You asked to talk to me. I called five times, once answered, and you said you were busy. I then called three more times. No return call.

You apparently have something to talk to me about.

I sir have proved in no shill with every payment sent to the one in question. You have not. I'll give it to ya again if ya forgot what real cash support looks like.
Why are you so caught up on this? Forget about it and go watch the video Omar posted in the "what is everyone's weekend plans" thread.

Reactions: Cara and Jimmy Hitt

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
Why do you boys keep running to little Johnny's help? I Dont need anyone to fight for me. Let's Dont forget who started this.

It was little Johnny who accused me of being a paid shill for content support. It was little Johnny who called me wanting to stop the heat on him. I did my part. He has yet to follow through on his part. Let him be a man of his word. I Dont care about JB, you guys apparently do.

Johnny called me out, I proved is accusation incorrect, now let him stand on his own. You two go play in the sand box.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Why do you boys keep running to little Johnny's help? I Dont need anyone to fight for me. Let's Dont forget who started this.

It was little Johnny who accused me of being a paid shill for content support. It was little Johnny who called me wanting to stop the heat on him. I did my part. He has yet to follow through on his part. Let him be a man of his word. I Dont care about JB, you guys apparently do.

Johnny called me out, I proved is accusation incorrect, now let him stand on his own. You two go play in the sand box.
Not coming to Johnny's aid, he is a big boy and can handle himself just tired of reading the same thing for months.

Reactions: Cara and Jimmy Hitt

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
Wow, where were you at for the three years Little Johnny was on his "I've never met the guy, but I Dont like him campaign?".

Johnny has yet to prove what he says about me is true. So why should I stop until he come clean? I'm the only person who has ever called him to task. Until he does you will here from me.

This is one who will not just allow Johnny boy to lie and mislead other about.

I even give him more room for correction than he allows other. He can call me, or he can show his shill papers he asked for. Johnny didn't even do that to those he attacked, he did it with out defense, while all you sat around and watched.

How you call that an upstanding person is beyond me.

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Oh, now I remember this guy.....

I was trying to figure it all out. It only took me 2 days lol!

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Wow, where were you at for the three years Little Johnny was on his "I've never met the guy, but I Dont like him campaign?".

Johnny has yet to prove what he says about me is true. So why should I stop until he come clean? I'm the only person who has ever called him to task. Until he does you will here from me.

I even give him more room for correction than he allows other. He can call me, or he can show his shill papers he asked for. Johnny didn't even do that to those he attacked, he did it with out defense, while all you sat around and watched.

If your gonna play internet tough guy at least learn how to use the quote feature or tag whoever you are talking about.

I remember the threads about Joe and recall many others responded with stories about the guy yet you are the lone ranger keeping it all going by acting like someone needs to prove something to you.

Reactions: Lefty724

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

Oh yes, you just put so much heat and pressure on me I have caved in. You're a joke. Your work for man BJ or JB or whatever he is to your. You've proved nothing other then that.

Your picture of your receipt means nothing to me. Mr. BJ pays you to shill for him and has no problem providing fake receipts for you. You're grabbing at straws And thin air. But keep up the heat. It may just get to me. LOL

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
If your gonna play internet tough guy at least learn how to use the quote feature or tag whoever you are talking about.

I remember the threads about Joe and recall many others responded with stories about the guy yet you are the lone ranger keeping it all going by acting like someone needs to prove something to you.

Jason, why do you act like you don't get it? Johnny asked for this confrontation. He is the only one running and hiding.

You guys just keep jumping in and saying Little Johnny is a great guy, but yet he never answers when he is caught in false claims about members.

I don't claim to be some internet tough guy, but I'm not gonna let guys like Johnny make accusation about me that are far from truthful. He says my support is bought, or I'm a shill. I proved he was nothing but an attack personality on this forum by producing my money trail of paid purchases that support my content contributions.

little Johnny calls me on the phone, say hey man cool it, I'll explain, I'm a easy guy, just give me some time on the phone with ya. Then I do my part and return phone call after phone call with no effort on his part. Just more run and hide.

Johnny knows what he needs to do for me to let it go. Its the same he asked of me. With one exception, he can clear his part over a phone call, and save the humiliation.

Here is an idea Jason, why don't you ask Johnny to follow through. Or do you assume like me that he can't, because he is the real shill.

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
Oh yes, you just put so much heat and pressure on me I have caved in. You're a joke. Your work for man BJ or JB or whatever he is to your. You've proved nothing other then that.

Your picture of your receipt means nothing to me. Mr. BJ pays you to shill for him and has no problem providing fake receipts for you. You're grabbing at straws And thin air. But keep up the heat. It may just get to me. LOL

Hey johnny boy, that spread sheet was from my QuickBooks. That's not a email from Joe Bristor accounting. Definitely more than you can produce.

There you go again Johnny, running.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Jason, why do you act like you don't get it? Johnny asked for this confrontation. He is the only one running and hiding.

You guys just keep jumping in and saying Little Johnny is a great guy, but yet he never answers when he is caught in false claims about members.

I don't claim to be some internet tough guy, but I'm not gonna let guys like Johnny make accusation about me that are far from truthful. He says my support is bought, or I'm a shill. I proved he was nothing but an attack personality on this forum by producing my money trail of paid purchases that support my content contributions.

little Johnny calls me on the phone, say hey man cool it, I'll explain, I'm a easy guy, just give me some time on the phone with ya. Then I do my part and return phone call after phone call with no effort on his part. Just more run and hide.

Johnny knows what he needs to do for me to let it go. Its the same he asked of me. With one exception, he can clear his part over a phone call, and save the humiliation.

Here is an idea Jason, why don't you ask Johnny to follow through. Or do you assume like me that he can't, because he is the real shill.
You got too much time on your hands my friend if this is still bothering you, everyone else has long forgotten about all this until you keep bringing it up.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Just enough time to point out the TMF shill Johnny Boy.
BTW you are ruining a good thread that someone else made, I suggest if it is really that big of an issue to you then take a couple minutes and create your own thread.

Reactions: Ryankettering

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

I had you pegged right away as a shill for your BJ boyfriend. The more your try and prove you're not a shill shill, the more you show that you are. Now run a along douche bag.

P.S. I got your little Johnny hangings right here for you.

fla guy

Mar 21, 2014
Rags to Riches to Rags in 4 years.

Worked for a nationwide cleaning company and ran the Midwest ran a book of $6m.

Left them and moved to Florida to not compete as I had a non compete.

Started doing wal-marts and targets and got in with US airways.

Was doing all terminals in Florida and Ohio including airplanes and RON ( remained over night)

911 happened and US airways started falling behind in paying me. No problem I had a line of credit with the bank based on my receivables. I was Doing $2m a month with is air. They went 4 months without paying me. We were about to walk and sue them They field for bankruptcy. I got 60 shares of preferred stock for $6m that I was owed us. I owed the bank $1.7 million. Had to bankrupt the company.

Since then I have owned and sold a few companies. Now I just work with my youngest son. I don't have to count on anyone other than me and him. Life is much less stressful.

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil

Greetings to All,
Ryan, two things.

1. You started in this thread poking your finger in Johns chest.
2. You keep doing that and he's going to take your finger and STICK IT IN YOUR EAR !!!
While I'm at it a couple more things.
If John was the "attacker" you say he is he would be attacking ME !! Shill for a product or company ? He LOOOOOVVVVEEESS
Mytee ! In another thread I made quite a few comments that John L. took exception to concerning the new upholstery tool and his employees . If John is a SHILL he would have been ON ME LIKE A
WET RUG !!! LOL !! Jason is correct, start your own thread an have a cussin' match if you want ! This is a nice thread . Leave it alone .
All the Best,Ed