Post a funny picture!!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Post a funny picture!!!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
abandoned hotel converted too condos now abandoned again. looks at these stairs what kinda psychopath wants hair stairs. from what i read theyr synthetic but still. creepy
8051B014-64D8-4BA1-A164-05B5B23D1867.jpeg
484B729E-9344-4DB9-B5C3-415A7010D1A1.jpeg
5B341FD2-3931-4E7C-A184-01C1AB653A20.jpeg
475B6785-262C-473F-8BA3-77BA8903AFC3.jpeg

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Lol the first one is pretty normal only its done at the meter with heavy wire when nobody got time to wait on power company to put in meter. Btw i dont do that anymore. Meter guy put on so much nomex and sheilds over his face and chest. I said whst are you with bomb squad? He said no but arc throws white hot flames and molten copper at you. Needless to say i dont fk with that anymore lol.

Reactions: MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Lol the first one is pretty normal only its done at the meter with heavy wire when nobody got time to wait on power company to put in meter. Btw i dont do that anymore. Meter guy put on so much nomex and sheilds over his face and chest. I said whst are you with bomb squad? He said no but arc throws white hot flames and molten copper at you. Needless to say i dont fk with that anymore lol.
hes done the same with breakers, i was like nope not me i hate getting shocked lol

my dads got a jacobs ladder he built like 20yrs ago. he said hed have it plugged in and forgot. he remembered after he touched it lol

has a youngster he was cutting trees in missouri for a company and hit a line blew him off the ladder. its a miracle hes still alive hes got himself a ton of battle wounds and stories lol

Last edited by a moderator:

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/08/06/nashville-carjacking-foiled-by-manual-transmission.html

this is funny

as a teenager i made a trade for a 82' corrola manual trans. guy gave me quick tutorial and i figured it out on the way home lol

kids really this pathetic?
Lol my first vehicle was a 81 isuzu truck 4 speed. My dad said he would teach me in the morning. Nope i wasnt waiting. I took off and drove it all over the place lol. Hills were tricky but by end of nite i had it down.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Lol my first vehicle was a 81 isuzu truck 4 speed. My dad said he would teach me in the morning. Nope i wasnt waiting. I took off and drove it all over the place lol. Hills were tricky but by end of nite i had it down.
im missing my 3speed scooby van. and my 4sp vw

maybe its time for another.

better fuel economy and more power.

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
im missing my 3speed scooby van. and my 4sp vw

maybe its time for another.

better fuel economy and more power.
I mis my old ford with the granny trany. It had the most use less 1st gear. To get it in you had to wait till everything lined up then it went into 1st but it was such a reach that your knuckles would get caught between the shifter and the radio. It must of been made for pulling houses off the foundation because it was extremely low geared. 2nd was actually 1st when driving.
I saw a little yellow vw bug the other day for sale. I punched the sht out of my son and said "punch buggy yellow i want it" i loved beating the hell out of those things.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I mis my old ford with the granny trany. It had the most use less 1st gear. To get it in you had to wait till everything lined up then it went into 1st but it was such a reach that your knuckles would get caught between the shifter and the radio. It must of been made for pulling houses off the foundation because it was extremely low geared. 2nd was actually 1st when driving.
I saw a little yellow vw bug the other day for sale. I punched the sht out of my son and said "punch buggy yellow i want it" i loved beating the hell out of those things.
we called em slug bugs.

me and some buddies used beat the snot outta each other on road trips. we slugged fiercely too make up for the ones we caught unexpectedly lol

Reactions: keep it clean

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Let's give this thread a 24 hr break. When reopened please get back on topic with "funny pics". If anyone wants to start a political debate go to political forum. However I am considering creating "one final" thread for political views in the Flame Room. It will be the final political thread ever on TMF. Till then break time.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Let's give this another try...