Post a funny picture!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
yea but we're at jobsites for long periods of times and it's not always convenient too leave. time is money. we dont just clean carpet
...we shit in buckets. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Lol no no no. I sht in the master closet in style, on a uncomfortable bucket. Stand a sheet of rock over the opening and believe me. Aint no one going to bother you

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
...we shit in buckets. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
dont bother us we ain't snowflakes lol

a company i worked for pre fab construction yard was next to an orchard. our guys would drop piles underneath them trees you see little white flags lol

tree pickers would show up anf you hear all sorts of cussing we died laughing
I wish there were tree’s. After the bulldozers are done. Theres nothing to hide behind. Plus red clay and new floors are no good.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
i have friends that dug trenches and they would just jump in the dump truck. well my friend waited till someone got in and started he would then start raising the bucket lol

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
same driver told of a time he jumped in the dump truck soon as he started a traffic copter flew over in phx lol

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
i have friends that dug trenches and they would just jump in the dump truck. well my friend waited till someone got in and started he would then start raising the bucket lol
Its where the tree service dudes do the doo. In the chip truck.

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Mama fen is probably reading this sayin “y’all are fked up :D

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Mama fen is probably reading this sayin “y’all are fked up :D
Not only was I a vet tech in my younger years (talk about inappropriate elimination, wait til you have a Dobie with impacted anal glands), but my ex was a Navy dropout with a serious tequila problem. More than once I had to deal with him launching a brown submarine off our back porch when he didn't feel like coming into the house to go potty like a big boy. He said since we were on 80 acres and there were no neighbors, the smell shouldn't bother anyone. Unfortunately, my kitchen window was just a few feet away. :hungover:

Nor am I completely innocent myself. I used to be on a dart league. Beer and long games of cricket can make for quite the challenge, particularly when the British boys have clogged up BOTH restrooms at the bar.

But that rumor about me peeing in the ashtray in my friend's car? Nope. Not gonna verify that one. Nope, nope, nope. INNOCENT, I tell you. Really.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
CCWORKS ... I speak for everyone. WITF are you on??? I don't understand.... a good bit of your posts, it's like if Ambien and Long island ice tea's got together for a good heart to heart!?!?!?

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
CCWORKS ... I speak for everyone. WITF are you on??? I don't understand.... a good bit of your posts, it's like if Ambien and Long island ice tea's got together for a good heart to heart!?!?!?
The TV Show cast members, My name is Earl

Megan and Her Dad.

Your post about Prince Harry made me think of how the two (the dad and actor) look alot alike one and other...

1523673312222.png

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
we've already hit triple digits! not all day but it's getting close. my kids have been swimming off and on since feb. me i waited till two wks ago lol

It is got damn hot bro im not liking this View attachment 77147 it was below freezing at night up till yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.