Post a funny pic#2

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
They pay extra to look like they pissed theirselves?

Reactions: rob allen

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
You guys have no humor or do you dislike my humor?

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
You guys have no humor or do you dislike my humor?
everyone has actually tried too help you greg but you wont hear anybody. your humor doesn't take long to turn too your racist poor me rants. or your nasty i hate women cuz they dont like me

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
everyone has actually tried too help you greg but you wont hear anybody. your humor doesn't take long to turn too your racist poor me rants. or your nasty i hate women cuz they dont like me
You cant say that...

When I was owner operator with a service mark of my business name, a lot of people on TMF supported others committing fraud.
A religion of people from a church where the most damaging to my on line advertising.
like adverting in the yellow pages my business name
and using a parking lot as my business office that was front page on google places.

I been broke for the last 5 years, broke is like no bank account and lawyers trying to sue me for the money I owe the banks.

My dad dies last year and I filly had the money to file for chapter 13, and just got that done yesterday. cost me 9% of what my dad left me

I have to go to food banks to eat and donations to get something to wear...

My complaint
https://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/bobs-carpet-care-grand-rapids-mi.19865/

123br.PNG

Last edited:

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
doesn't matter gregg get up and get over it!everyone has deslt with life it happens too everyone

i know a lady who was beat by her husband and other horrible things. she finally left with her very young 4 kids. this single LADY supported herself and 4 kids by working like a dog. the family was never homeless never slept in hotels and always had food. My mom is super woman greg you are a whiner grow up amgo

You cant say that...

When I was owner operator with a service mark of my business name, a lot of people on TMF supported others committing fraud.
A religion of people from a church where the most damaging to my on line advertising.
like adverting in the yellow pages my business name
and using a parking lot as my business office that was front page on google places.

I been broke for the last 5 years, broke is like no bank account and lawyers trying to sue me for the money I owe the banks.

My dad dies last year and I filly had the money to file for chapter 13, and just got that done yesterday. cost me 9% of what my dad left me

I have to go to food banks to eat and donations to get something to wear...

My complaint
https://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/bobs-carpet-care-grand-rapids-mi.19865/

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
doesn't matter gregg get up and get over it!everyone has deslt with life it happens too everyone

i know a lady who was beat by her husband and other horrible things. she finally left with her very young 4 kids. this single LADY supported herself and 4 kids by working like a dog. the family was never homeless never slept in hotels and always had food. My mom is super woman greg you are a whiner grow up amgo
Careful now, Mike - remember, BOB CONTROLS THE INTERNET.

Reactions: MikeGaure