Portable extractor with very high suction power

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
View attachment 68702
Excellent advice by Jason for you . I made mine from an old portable and it works very well . Find yourself a two vacuum motor portable on Craig's List from the 90's or early 2000 's .
Most will be series machines with very low power two stage vacuum motors that can be swapped out for much more efficient and powerful ones . This is a Prochem Cheyenne from about 2001 that I purchased at a yard sale with the wand and detail tool for $31 . Since I already have a booster this is now being stripped out and retrofitted with a different pump and better vac motors for my back up and when I have to take a machine inside a building . Hope it helps !!
All the Best, Ed
That is awesome Ed, $31 at a yard sale!

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
I agree with a previous post, just buy an in line vac booster and add it to whatever machine you are already using, I just bought the mytee 7303 vac booster to compliment my mytee LTD5, works great, its a nice little unit

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I ran my Goliath up to 150 feet no problem with the rotovac and 400 PSI from a diesel heated pump no problem also added my own booster in the van and never took them machines out ran the hoses like I do my truck mount

Sent from my SM-N920V using TMF Forums mobile app
do you have the quad 6.6?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Ce
I have been using the ninja worrier 400 with 25' solution and vac hose for the past 4 years. Had no problems with it but really tired of lifting up and down stairs.Not in the best position to purchase a truck mount. My question is, is there any portable out there that can take 50'' to 75'' solution and vac hose without loosing psi or suction power?
I believe ninja warrior 400 is configured with dual 2 or 3 stage in parallel, which one is yours? dual 3 stage or 2? If yours is dual 3 stage then you can go easily up to 75 feet of 2" hose, so just leave the machine down the stairs and run a 50ft of hose up to the 2nd floor using a 2" hose and your problem is solved.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I agree with a previous post, just buy an in line vac booster and add it to whatever machine you are already using, I just bought the mytee 7303 vac booster to compliment my mytee LTD5, works great, its a nice little unit
Kevin, is the 7303 vac booster gets messy when changing the piglet filters? I had the 7300 booster in the past and that was the down side to that, where the water will be pooling inside the attached filter and as soon as I use to open the lid, the water use to rush out to make big messes.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
You can even leave the machine on the porch to keep the noise out and go up to 75ft of 2" hose to the 2nd floor, and you can even add another extra 25ft the places that it does not reach, no problems at all.

Last edited:

Spooney

Jun 17, 2015
Real Name
Benn Heath
I have been using the ninja worrier 400 with 25' solution and vac hose for the past 4 years. Had no problems with it but really tired of lifting up and down stairs.Not in the best position to purchase a truck mount. My question is, is there any portable out there that can take 50'' to 75'' solution and vac hose without loosing psi or suction power?
Hell yes bro, there are portys that can run the length of hose that you mention. Jaguar, Nautilus, Mytee, Airflex, Ashby's Enforcer to name a few. Get one of these machines and you will be working half as hard. Run em from your van even.. I do.. Then later you could buy or build a vac booster and run 100' plus.

When you get your new porty use 2" hose and quick connects for longer hose runs with less air restriction. Make sure your new porty has 2" plumbing.

You'll be stoked. All the very best to you. Let us know what porty you end up buying.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We've been using the Nautilus MXE 500. Great unit with pure vacuum power. Like a truckmount but with no heat. Get heat from sink.

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
Kevin, is the 7303 vac booster gets messy when changing the piglet filters? I had the 7300 booster in the past and that was the down side to that, where the water will be pooling inside the attached filter and as soon as I use to open the lid, the water use to rush out to make big messes.
To be honest I do not use those piglet filters so I do not have that problem, I do however leave that metal screen thing in there. It doesn't filter out everything because the holes in it are big but I do always vacuum really good. In my opinion those piglet filters which are nothing more then "Panty Hose" restrict the air flow and that is why I don't use them. Hope this helps

Qwikdry

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
Do you have a good power?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums
Fedri, i discovered less than a week ago that the rubber boots inbetween my check valve on my pump out pump....one of them came off...didn't know at the time, but i noticed when running my vacuum motors air was sucking back into my waste tank through the pump out discharge hose. so i opened up my waste tank and sure enough the check valve rubber boot that clamps on to my pvc plumbing was off... i think it is 1.5" i put in it. It has been broken for a long time i think....i put the boot back on the check valve inside my waste tank and now my lift is way better than it has been due to the leak. also it must have thrown off my CFM reading on my ETM due to air leak. i tested it today at the machine after fixing it and i got 260 or so CFM. at 75 feet of 2 inch hose with a mytee lint hog attached inline i measured 229 CFM...not too bad of loss for 75 feet.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Fedri, i discovered less than a week ago that the rubber boots inbetween my check valve on my pump out pump....one of them came off...didn't know at the time, but i noticed when running my vacuum motors air was sucking back into my waste tank through the pump out discharge hose. so i opened up my waste tank and sure enough the check valve rubber boot that clamps on to my pvc plumbing was off... i think it is 1.5" i put in it. It has been broken for a long time i think....i put the boot back on the check valve inside my waste tank and now my lift is way better than it has been due to the leak. also it must have thrown off my CFM reading on my ETM due to air leak. i tested it today at the machine after fixing it and i got 260 or so CFM. at 75 feet of 2 inch hose with a mytee lint hog attached inline i measured 229 CFM...not too bad of loss for 75 feet.
Wow thanks, great info for me to look in to mine as well.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I wouldnt go spend 4-5k on a portable if I was in your situation, I know someone who can build you an awsome 45 blower truckmount for under 10k.

weve been running one for 2yrs now and its bullet proof, we opted for no heat exchanger and paid around 8k.

@Odin has inline vac boosters that are really powerful, I would keep your portable you have and go that route... just save your money.

you dont want to be 10k+ into portable equipment trust me. especially if your targeting residential @C lawson

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Wow thanks, great info for me to look in to mine as well.

I have a complete setup inside a trailer for sale. Everything you need to start cleaning carpet. Tile tools and counter top tool and hoses and chemicals. Just add gas. Custom trailer also. Very organized. $7500. Trailer cost around $5k new.

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
I wouldnt go spend 4-5k on a portable if I was in your situation, I know someone who can build you an awsome 45 blower truckmount for under 10k.

weve been running one for 2yrs now and its bullet proof, we opted for no heat exchanger and paid around 8k.

@Odin has inline vac boosters that are really powerful, I would keep your portable you have and go that route... just save your money.

you dont want to be 10k+ into portable equipment trust me. especially if your targeting residential @C lawson
Where did you get your machine from that is Bulletproof mine was not so bulletproof as I thought it was going to be LOL but getting ready for my next one

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Call Kasey at relia built. I don't have any affiliation with him other than being a very satisfied customer.

C lawson

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Charles Lawson

@ACP Thank you for the informatiom. i will look into that.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
@ACP Thank you for the informatiom. i will look into that.
I would not buy a garage made unit. Not being disrespectful but you get what you pay for. To much heat and suction for an under engineered unit. But if want cheap buy one on eBay new.