Portable Carpet Extractor With Highest Lift Ratings?

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Speed cleaning is what I call it. High flow wand and fuel fired heat. I'm heavy on the trigger. If you got your vacuum setup right you don't need a dry swipe with a 47 blower at 100/125 foot. Fast scrub the heavy soiled areas and haul a$$ with a 15 inch, 6-jet wand (y)
I have that enthusiasm and drive, but body can't keep up with brain signals anymore. For a 2 week of hard cleaning, my body asks for a one week of this...

Attachments

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I have to agree with you, frequency of cleaning cotributes a lot to a great production times. On the other hand I have one" special", outside of the chain restaurants. Barely 1200 sqf, buffet style, lino in front of buffet. Every cleaning is like the first one, a big struggle. On top of it, carpet is fraying , is torn up in many places. I have to admit that very first cleaning took me 5 hours, no kidding. Now I can do it in 3( big winner, ha, ha). Serving soul food and being buffet style restaurant is very bad combo.
Funny fact, when I called owners just recently to "forcibly" schedule cleaning, I was told that they got a new carpeting... The tone of their voice bore great pride and no need for carpet cleaning whatsoever. I have to pay them a visit and come up with a schedule for 2019, othervise old habits will prevail. Restaurant has been in business for over 35 years...
In photo, carpet doesn't look that bad, but in reality it's 1/8" thick layer of grease.
I'm lucky bastard, some of the GM's
have " traveled" within various establishments and I was able to acquire 2 more places based on their referrals.
See, what you've done @goomer, you gave me more suction power and I'm making you proud. Remember saying? " Luky, how much more fookin suck do you need?"
I'm getting close, my friend, I'm getting close.....
Man been there done that. Sometimes those jobs just feel like they just keep going and going and going. But honestly it makes you feel good when the customers happy and if you're bending it right it pays good too

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
I have that enthusiasm and drive, but body can't keep up with brain signals anymore. For a 2 week of hard cleaning, my body asks for a one week of this...
I here ya. Same here I don't work all the time. Life is too short to have employees and problems. I would rather work for a few days and take some time off. What's nice I can do it without headaches and worries. That is the benefit of being owner/operator. Pop open a cold one and enjoy life :D.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I have to agree with you, frequency of cleaning cotributes a lot to a great production times. On the other hand I have one" special", outside of the chain restaurants. Barely 1200 sqf, buffet style, lino in front of buffet. Every cleaning is like the first one, a big struggle. On top of it, carpet is fraying , is torn up in many places. I have to admit that very first cleaning took me 5 hours, no kidding. Now I can do it in 3( big winner, ha, ha). Serving soul food and being buffet style restaurant is very bad combo.
Funny fact, when I called owners just recently to "forcibly" schedule cleaning, I was told that they got a new carpeting... The tone of their voice bore great pride and no need for carpet cleaning whatsoever. I have to pay them a visit and come up with a schedule for 2019, othervise old habits will prevail. Restaurant has been in business for over 35 years...
In photo, carpet doesn't look that bad, but in reality it's 1/8" thick layer of grease.
I'm lucky bastard, some of the GM's
have " traveled" within various establishments and I was able to acquire 2 more places based on their referrals.
See, what you've done @goomer, you gave me more suction power and I'm making you proud. Remember saying? " Luky, how much more fookin suck do you need?"
I'm getting close, my friend, I'm getting close.....
awesome luky ,,, what chems did you use

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
awesome luky ,,, what chems did you use
Nothing that you would recognize. It's from local supplier. I would compare it to Pro-Zyme or Fire storm (Pro choice) As you may imagine, we have chemists around here as well. I've boosted it with a 4 oz. of Oxyforce( Pureforce) Other than that, a lot of elbow grease...

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Nothing that you would recognize. It's from local supplier. I would compare it to Pro-Zyme or Fire storm (Pro choice) As you may imagine, we have chemists around here as well. I've boosted it with a 4 oz. of Oxyforce( Pureforce) Other than that, a lot of elbow grease...
Yeah sometimes it doesn't matter what you've got nothing beats breaking your back. I'll send out the my guys and they will start whining and crying they can't get to come clean within a few minutes I'll show up hit it with a floor machine rinse it out real quick and they'll be like how did you do that. Well I was willing to unload the 100-pound floor machine did not take 50 passes .

I have a feeling lucky work smarter not harder . A pound of elbow grease used properly is worth more than a ton of it use the wrong way.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Mamafen and or jon don ,, can sell you some heavy heavy duty industrial degreasers that will cut that stuff like butter..

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Mamafen and or jon don ,, can sell you some heavy heavy duty industrial degreasers that will cut that stuff like butter..
Hey on those fix it or throw it out jobs who cares what you use I'm not too proud to deny the fact that I've thrown simple Green in my tank to break up those stupid nasty unbreakable jobs especially if I run out of the good stuff. Mean yes biotin k is better spiceworks pre rocken to. But there's no reason to put off doing work if there's a hardware store nearby a good cleaning professionals can work with off the shelf products and not ruin anything. Or cause more harm that has been done by the customer ignoring the carpet cleaning.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Hey on those fix it or throw it out jobs who cares what you use I'm not too proud to deny the fact that I've thrown simple Green in my tank to break up those stupid nasty unbreakable jobs especially if I run out of the good stuff. Mean yes biotin k is better spiceworks pre rocken to. But there's no reason to put off doing work if there's a hardware store nearby a good cleaning professionals can work with off the shelf products and not ruin anything. Or cause more harm that has been done by the customer ignoring the carpet cleaning.
There's nothing chemically wrong with using Simple Green - except for the fact that it's 85% water.

The majority of off-the-shelf cleaners are just dilute versions of what the pros use, with some fragrances and colors thrown in to make them "sexy".

Suzie Homeowner can buy 2-bu or TSPP just like you guys can... except she's buying 4% with purple dye and some good-smelly mixed in, and paying an average of 85 cents per dollar for water.

There are, of course, exceptions - there are some proprietary formulations out there meant for you gents that your customers cannot get their hands on at Home Despots or Menard's. But I'd say easily 75% of pro carpet cleaning chems are super-concentrated combinations of agents that are available elsewhere (but perhaps not combined appropriately with other things like surfactants, builders, pairing agents, etc).

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
There's nothing chemically wrong with using Simple Green - except for the fact that it's 85% water.

The majority of off-the-shelf cleaners are just dilute versions of what the pros use, with some fragrances and colors thrown in to make them "sexy".

Suzie Homeowner can buy 2-bu or TSPP just like you guys can... except she's buying 4% with purple dye and some good-smelly mixed in, and paying an average of 85 cents per dollar for water.

There are, of course, exceptions - there are some proprietary formulations out there meant for you gents that your customers cannot get their hands on at Home Despots or Menard's. But I'd say easily 75% of pro carpet cleaning chems are super-concentrated combinations of agents that are available elsewhere (but perhaps not combined appropriately with other things like surfactants, builders, pairing agents, etc).
You are correct, my comment to him was you or jon don, could point him to degreasers that most people never even consider... That stuff you sent me for cleaning blinds was super strong, I used it prespray a horrible garage floor and it cleaned it up like brand new concrete...…..

Speaking of Concrete Miss Mama , what do you have to clean stained concrete that wont hurt the stain,,,, and do you have a matte finish acrylic to go with it.... water based.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
simple green is one of the worst degreasers on the market,, your local janitorial supply would sell you a better quality degreaser....

but yes on occasion I have had to use stuff I wouldn't ordinarily use because of circumstance.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
simple green is one of the worst degreasers on the market,, your local janitorial supply would sell you a better quality degreaser....

but yes on occasion I have had to use stuff I wouldn't ordinarily use because of circumstance.
I want hundred percent agree with you that simple green is crap.a picture it being midnight in your in the middle of the job and all you have is a Walmart you're kind of stuck with what you get. The best degreaser I've ever used is made by Hilliard I get it at KSS which is a local supplier for me. We recently used it to wash Down are 46 year old forklifts engine block it came off like melting butter. Between me and my employees me go through about two cases of month.

This being said I mostly use it only in a desperate situation or it's a rat nasty.
I prefer use products what they're intended for

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I want hundred percent agree with you that simple green is crap.a picture it being midnight in your in the middle of the job and all you have is a Walmart you're kind of stuck with what you get. The best degreaser I've ever used is made by Hilliard I get it at KSS which is a local supplier for me. We recently used it to wash Down are 46 year old forklifts engine block it came off like melting butter. Between me and my employees me go through about two cases of month.

This being said I mostly use it only in a desperate situation or it's a rat nasty.
I prefer use products what they're intended for
when I scrub a carpet, degreasers work the best and if you ever try it youll be hooked

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
when I scrub a carpet, degreasers work the best and if you ever try it youll be hooked
Believe me I've tried it I've been cleaning carpet over 20 years gallon of degreaser stays in the truck you've got to be careful saying such things though on this particular form he may be hung for heresy