Police brutality/BLM/NFL National Anthem | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Police brutality/BLM/NFL National Anthem

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
Let’s make America Nazi Germany, of course a bit more civilized this time. No more ovens or gas chambers.
Are you implying we kill millions of American Jews? Just more "civilized" this time around?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Race war will continue to be exploited by the powers at be cause while we are all looking at what's going on with "police brutality" and the "racial divide" the powers at be are pulling all kinds of shady shit it's a diversion tactic. Their also smart enough to realize if we're all divided we're easier to control rule and manipulate. Wish all the sheeple were smart enough to realize it.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
This Guy lost millions when he did something non politely correct.

John Parra/WireImage
July 24, 2015 | 07:42AM PT

UPDATED: WWE has cut ties with wrestler Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, Variety has confirmed.

“WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan),” the organization said in a statement on Friday. “WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide.”

Although the reason for Hogan’s termination wasn’t revealed, the news comes after a 2012 SiriusXM radio interview surfaced in which the wrestler used the n-word.

Hogan apologized for his actions in a statement released to People on Friday.

“Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation,” he said. “It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it. This is not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise.”

Hogan is also no longer named on a list of judges for WWE’s reality show, “Tough Enough,” although he’s on the roster for WWE’s August tour of Australia.

As of Friday morning, Hogan’s page on the WWE website has been stripped of its content. All mention of his name has also been removed from the general WWE website and his merchandise has been pulled from the WWE online store.
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/hulk-hogan-fired-wwe-1201547987/

This guy is on Prim Time TV to this day, and makes Millions...

Using the same word a white man used that got him ban for life in his profession that He Help Create..

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
How else do you stop a professional sports player by peacefully symbolizing his discontent on a certain issue? In a democratic country...

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
For example everyone wants to make immigration a huge issue. Take Mexico they want to say how horrible and inhumane the USA is for our immigration policies.....diversion how about looking at your economy, drug cartels, overall quality of life in your country, oh ya and how about you look at your own immigration policies. If me as an American hopped the border to Mexico I would either A- be shot on sight, B- spend a lengthy time in a Mexican prison or how about I throw rocks at a border patrol agent like they do ours, then I would be given option A. The double standard is fudgeing ridiculous

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Same bullshit double standard you can say a word but I can't cause when I say it it's racist.....a white comedian stands on stage drops the N word once their career is over period (Cramer).....a black comedian can stand on stage and call white people any racial thing he wants and that's good comedy (chris rock....oh ya damn need every black comedian). All these riots over drug dealers, thugs, and thieves.....if I was going to pick a marter for my cause it wouldn't be the ones they've been rioting over.

Last edited:

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
For example everyone wants to make immigration a huge issue. Take Mexico they want to say how horrible and inhumane the USA is for our immigration policies.....diversion how about looking at your economy, drug cartels, overall quality of life in your country, oh ya and how about you look at your own immigration policies. If me as an American hopped the border to Mexico I would either A- be shot on sight, B- spend a lengthy time in a Mexican prison or how about I throw rocks at a border patrol agent like they do ours, then I would be given option A. The double standard is fudgeing ridiculous
The double standard is alive and well. The DOUBLE standard, from both sides of the issue.

The Mexican public have absolutely no clue about the real issues the US faces with illegal immigration. The American public have absolutely no clue how immigration really works.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I just don't believe the American public is asking to much when we ask that people coming in to our country do it legally. Or ask that once an immigrant is here to not rape our social services system....