1. Take a moment to Sign up and gain access to the forums and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to. 

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as:

• Discounts and deals on Carpet Cleaning Equipment & Chemicals
    • Access exclusive forums
    • Ask support regarding how to manage employees, truckmount or portable issues and more.
    • Learn how to modifiy your truckmount or portable carpet cleaning machine.
    • All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please Contact us
    If you need to reset your password, click here.

Please Welcome BRIGHT IMAGE CARPET CLEANING to TruckMountForums!

Discussion in 'Community Introductions' started by Newsbot, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Newsbot

Newsbot Active Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 2 / -0
    Dear BRIGHT IMAGE CARPET CLEANING,
    Welcome to TruckMountForums, the #1 forum for Cleaning & Restoration Professionals!

We welcome you aboard, and hope that you'll have a great time here with our community as well.

Administration,
    #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums, Hard Surface Care, Marketing, Carpet Cleaning Equipment
    http://www.truckmountforums.com/

2. Big Daddy Clean

Big Daddy Clean Active Member

Ratings:
    +309 / 2 / -0
    Thomas
    Hello...Im new at this....I know nothing...:eek: ... I just bought A new Steamin Demon Classic.:D
    But I slept at a holiday inn last night..:p .. The only carpet I cleaned so far was my house
    and my sisters house... Got to know the machine a little.... Ready to make money with it...
    I was looking into getting a Glide for it...Not sure? holed, slotted, hybrid??? Im looking
    to get an inexpensive scrubber to work in the pre-spray... Currently looking at the cheap
    Oreck orbitor for $150..... ..The machine is great, the suction is superb, and drying times are 2 hours to the touch....
    But to be completely dry is about 3-4 hours...
    I feel that right pre-spray is 50% important for a stellar job... Even for you TM guys
    I dont have the heat you TM guys are working with.... Im workin' off
    the hot water heater about 80-100 degrees....
    I have been reading this forum for several weeks before I joined today, and I will tell you
    that its an honor to be here.... and you guys can beat up on me, because Im a newbie LOL.:eek:
    ads... I was hoping that I could take the money from my first few jobs and buy some marketing tools.
    I need contract & liability statements for my customers to sign.... But there expensive... Does anybody
    know where I can find inexpensive work orders papers for Customer to sign? It would have to be
    carbon copy style.

3. The Flow King

The Flow King Banned

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Mike Downey
    Business Location:
    United States
    Tom Post your questions on the General Carpet Cleaning Forum and you'll get more responses.

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +2,074 / 5 / -0
    Robert Allen III 'Tre'
    Business Location:
    United States
  5. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff Member Moderator Premium VIP

Ratings:
    +12,182 / 50 / -0
    jason fisher
    Business Location:
    United States
    Welcome to the forum Tom, best of luck! BTW you really should change the picture in your avatar, the last guy that had a picture of a monkey didnt last too long.