please tell my why a cylinder waste tank cant fit in a corner

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
more than you think see it, most just dont mention anything.

Ive had many customers say things about the truck and its just a judson... pull up in a mercedes sprinter with an 870 everest blue LEDs and all and I guarantee your customers will notice lol
I'm going to buy the new Everest 870 with the three blower ports so when people ask me what the other two holes are for I can say, "So I don't get bored on Sunday's"

• Haha
Reactions: ACP

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I'm going to buy the new Everest 870 with the three blower ports so when people ask me what the other two holes are for I can say, "So I don't get bored on Sunday's"
Nobody has a more impressive setup than me!!!!!!!!! I get noticed every time I go to clean !!!!! Sometimes I even get pulled over!!!!!
IMG_20170310_143049~3.jpg

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
van yes...tm no....
however you do have a open box van...makes a difference in apperance.......
its kind of like wearing company shirt, using seal a door, covering wood floors with protection, etc etc .... they typically wont call you out on it, but when its there it is definitely noticed.

plus you have to remember neighbors and people driving by see van graphics plus TM, if the truck is amazing looking in the driveway with a big machine sticking out and super clean/orderly it gets noticed I promise you.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I like the “trash” look, if anyone wants to steal it one look and they wouldn’t bother

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Nothing but the best workmanship
You can keep the duct tape
But the ratchet straps are mine buddy!!!
Okay here's the story behind that picture
I I saw Craigslist the guy that had a truckmount for sale he knew nothing about it he said it comes with the trailer he bought it at a police auction first five hundred bucks takes it so I figured it would be a good spare parts machine

and

I was wrong!!!!!!

It has completely Frozen up so all the lines CAT pump was ice'd seized blower does spin motor has A Rod thrown through the side of the block two of the heat exchangers were leaking. So does anybody want a piece of junk $500 trailer lol
At least I got a number 56 out of the deal now I have 2 of them

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Okay here's the story behind that picture
I I saw Craigslist the guy that had a truckmount for sale he knew nothing about it he said it comes with the trailer he bought it at a police auction first five hundred bucks takes it so I figured it would be a good spare parts machine

and

I was wrong!!!!!!

It has completely Frozen up so all the lines CAT pump was ice'd seized blower does spin motor has A Rod thrown through the side of the block two of the heat exchangers were leaking. So does anybody want a piece of junk $500 trailer lol
At least I got a number 56 out of the deal now I have 2 of them
Wow that’s insane