Please recommend disposable fliter liners for Hydro-Force Hydro plastic 2 inch filter? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Please recommend disposable fliter liners for Hydro-Force Hydro plastic 2 inch filter?

nbaabc1234

Jan 25, 2019
Real Name
NICK
Hello Guys,where you get the disposable fliter liners for Hydro-Force Hydro plastic 2 inch filter?Tired of cleaning filters every day ,the cheaper the better
inline-filter-for-truckmounts_2000x.jpg

inline_2000x.png

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Hello Guys,where you get the disposable fliter liners for Hydro-Force Hydro plastic 2 inch filter?Tired of cleaning filters every day ,the cheaper the better
View attachment 90321
View attachment 90322
You're asking about Hydro- force filter strainers, but at the same time you're showing the best filter on market , the one and only BOSS. For this particular giant you need this:
It's 5 gallon painter strainer which fit Boss perfectly. For less messy jobs you can rinse it and reuse it I believe that you can find it online for cheaper and in greater
amounts.
Good luck huntin' !

Attachments

nbaabc1234

Jan 25, 2019
Real Name
NICK
You're asking about Hydro- force filter strainers, but at the same time you're showing the best filter on market , the one and only BOSS. For this particular giant you need this:
It's 5 gallon painter strainer which fit Boss perfectly. For less messy jobs you can rinse it and reuse it I believe that you can find it online for cheaper and in greater
amounts.
Good luck huntin' !
ha ha Yes,I know it's boss filter but you konw the economic crisis is coming.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
ha ha Yes,I know it's boss filter but you konw the economic crisis is coming.
So , I think in that case you'd be okay with a 2 gal. liner, which should be cheaper. If you get it in bulk, you might be a winner. I suggest, check big box stores first to see if you need 2 or 3 gallons size and go from there. Amazon should have it. They operate in slower rate right now, but you're not in a hurry, are ya.
I'm in the same pickle. When I get back from cleaning I turn the liner inside out, dump the content, rinse the liner and put it back. Too many steps, right? Especially when outside is chilly and your fingers are freezing off, haha.

Reactions: nbaabc1234

nbaabc1234

Jan 25, 2019
Real Name
NICK
So , I think in that case you'd be okay with a 2 gal. liner, which should be cheaper. If you get it in bulk, you might be a winner. I suggest, check big box stores first to see if you need 2 or 3 gallons size and go from there. Amazon should have it. They operate in slower rate right now, but you're not in a hurry, are ya.
I'm in the same pickle. When I get back from cleaning I turn the liner inside out, dump the content, rinse the liner and put it back. Too many steps, right? Especially when outside is chilly and your fingers are freezing off, haha.
exactly

nbaabc1234

Jan 25, 2019
Real Name
NICK
If your going to use the hydro force filter I would run 2 of them on separate lines then Y at the door
I usually do pre vacuuming, and I don't like too much suction, too hard to pushing and pulling