Please Pray For Rob Allen

Gary Getman

Dec 2, 2010
florida
Real Name
gary getman
Business Location
United States
Rob, our prayers are with you. Take comfort knowing God is with you. He is the One who can oversee the challenges of life. He will take the worst circumstances in life and bring good from them. Second Corinthians 1:3-11 Paul speaks to the power we have to comfort others.

greenklean

Jan 17, 2012
Real Name
Vitaliy
Business Location
United States
Rob you are a great friend even to those who haven't met you in person. We will be praying for you and your family, and hope to hear the good news soon. Be Blessed!

Reactions: admin

your good sons

Apr 11, 2011
Real Name
bye
Business Location
United States
A week ago my brother in law passed at 53 due to pancreatic cancer. He knew he had it for a little more than a year. They stopped chemo in August. They saw the hospice doctor on Friday, the hospital bed was set up in his home Monday and he passed away on Wednesday AM. He lived life to the fullest at the end and made sure he was leaving with nothing undone. We all have to go sometime. While 53 was way too young to go, he did it the best way possible. No matter what gets thrown at you, best luck.

bill

Jun 29, 2008
Southern California
freshcleanhome.com
Real Name
Bill Vivers
Business Location
United States
Is there any new news Rob or Tre? Please keep all of us brothers & Sisters in the industry up to date so we can continue to pray and help in any way possible. Thanks and God Bless you & your Family.

Bill

johnny916

Sep 26, 2010
CA
Real Name
John A
Business Location
United States
We want updates, we want updates.. Well ya I'm sorry to hear that too. Rob, if this life thing doesn't work out for you I just want you to know you inspired me to be the carpet cleaner that I am today.. If I could choose to do a ride along with anyone it would definitely be you. But if you do make it, hell I'm still waiting for that pest control DVD, what's up with that..

ASAP

Feb 1, 2011
Ca
Real Name
Pete DLP
Business Location
United States
Father, in the name of Jesus, we rebuke this tumor in our brother Rob, in Jesus name, we command it to shrink, and be gone leaving Rob Allens body completely, and thank you for sustaining Rob Allen and his family and church family during this time. Thank you for complete healing and restoration of my brother! Amen.

ASAP

Feb 1, 2011
Ca
Real Name
Pete DLP
Business Location
United States
A week ago my brother in law passed at 53 due to pancreatic cancer. He knew he had it for a little more than a year. They stopped chemo in August. They saw the hospice doctor on Friday, the hospital bed was set up in his home Monday and he passed away on Wednesday AM. He lived life to the fullest at the end and made sure he was leaving with nothing undone. We all have to go sometime. While 53 was way too young to go, he did it the best way possible. No matter what gets thrown at you, best luck.

May God be with you and your family my friend.

Reactions: admin and RoyS

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
We want updates, we want updates.. Well ya I'm sorry to hear that too. Rob, if this life thing doesn't work out for you I just want you to know you inspired me to be the carpet cleaner that I am today.. If I could choose to do a ride along with anyone it would definitely be you. But if you do make it, hell I'm still waiting for that pest control DVD, what's up with that..

WTF?

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
"If this life thing doesn't work out for you...........but if you do make it......" with slick social skills like this, I am guessing this son of a b1tch has never gotten laid in his life. Good God, were you raised by wolves or humans, Johnny?

Rob, don't let the few mindless dipsh1t remarks on this thread bother you. There are many members who sincerely care about you and I am one of them. Thinking about you every day.