Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Look how he derailed this sensitive subject, Admin should ban him!
Ill second that!!! Please lock him out of this thread @admin !!
Let's see what @Todd the Cleaner has to say about it, I have no power to ban anyone from threads.

It’s taken care of. CC’s posts have been removed from this thread.

Greg, unfortunately I can’t allow you to post in this thread anymore. I do care about you and often worry about you. If you ever need anyone to talk to call me.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Look how he derailed this sensitive subject, Admin should ban him!
Looks like admins took out his rants from your thread.

I got tired of the constant copy/paste and mostly the racist sht. There's no reason or need for any of that crap. So i muted him a while back.

Reactions: Dafloorman and SRD

AdamJ

Apr 27, 2020
Real Name
Adam Jameson
Racism is really terrible and I doubt there's anything human about it. This is a problem not only for your country, but for the whole world. People hate each other not only because of their race, skin color, or other religion. This is why we are so often faced with wars, genocides and other terrible things. I do not belong to politics and to avoid conflict on this topic, I will not even say what I think about the thoughts of politicians on this topic. The only thing I want to say is that people should be kinder and treat everyone with understanding. You can simply now pray on Prayer for the people who were victims of these terrible acts. And I believe that this will be a great contribution.

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
The common thread in nearly all of these shootings is mental issues the shooter is dealing with. Our country does a poor job of dealing with mental illness. We used to lock these people in institutions but society said it was better to take a chance on them.

Where it is not a mental health issue it is a heart issue. In that I mean that there is no regard for human life. Mankind was made in the image of God and we have a special place and special responsibility as a result of our creation. The guns are simply a tool and from out of the heart comes hatred and actions that are contrary to what is healthy and good.

Keep the guns but lock people that are mentally ill in an institution for their own well being.
LOL now the doctor wants to lock people up because they have feelings and they are making him FEEL unsafe.

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
Stop trying to rationalize an irrational issue.

Watch documentaries about Nazi germany and you'll come to realize a very sad truth about humans. We all think we are correct and justified in our actions no matter how heinous the act.

Pride and ego is humanities problem. Guns are simply the tool, not the intent.
Great, Give us an Example of how Pride and Ego is the Problem and Guns are being used as the tool Thanks for your reply.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Great, Give us an Example of how Pride and Ego is the Problem and Guns are being used as the tool Thanks for your reply.

Give an example... I mean hell, almost all of human history is based on pride and ego.

Our whole financial system is designed to inflate egos at the top and deflate those at the bottom.

Just go read a history book. People rarely get into wars over survival. In fact when it comes to survival people tend to work together.

Reactions: Fedri