Please PRAY for our country! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Please PRAY for our country!

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
I didn’t read but the first post so this is to him why do we need to take weapons from everybody this is not a weapon problem this is the effect of a godless society I am Hispanic not Mexican but if you break the law you break the law it doesn’t matter if you run a red light or cross the border illegally you are part of the problem trump is trying to bring this country to what it was founded on and you and the rest of you lost people can’t see you are blind ,people actually lost there lives for the flag please open your eyes the Bible says you are blind

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
And now that I read the rest of the posts not all of us are blind thank god but we need to get the rest of these guys on board with us I too was once blind I was young but you can eventually see too

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I didn’t read but the first post so this is to him why do we need to take weapons from everybody this is not a weapon problem this is the effect of a godless society I am Hispanic not Mexican but if you break the law you break the law it doesn’t matter if you run a red light or cross the border illegally you are part of the problem trump is trying to bring this country to what it was founded on and you and the rest of you lost people can’t see you are blind ,people actually lost there lives for the flag please open your eyes the Bible says you are blind
Its not about taking guns away.. guns are awsome.

But 18yr old punk ass kids with zero training and zero respect for the world shouldnt be able to purchase so easily.

At least make them pass some safety tests and a simple psych eval.

Nobody is ever going to come into your home and confiscate guns lol, would literally be impossible.

Reactions: MikeGaure

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
The common thread in nearly all of these shootings is mental issues the shooter is dealing with. Our country does a poor job of dealing with mental illness. We used to lock these people in institutions but society said it was better to take a chance on them.

Where it is not a mental health issue it is a heart issue. In that I mean that there is no regard for human life. Mankind was made in the image of God and we have a special place and special responsibility as a result of our creation. The guns are simply a tool and from out of the heart comes hatred and actions that are contrary to what is healthy and good.

Keep the guns but lock people that are mentally ill in an institution for their own well being.

Reactions: Kxp

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
Hitler was white.
67183176_2558320440899688_8913397353679945728_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SRD

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
We don't lock them up here for mental illness and look at Seattle... it's become a giant heroin den.

Drug addicts and mentally I'll living in their own filth everywhere, we have tents lining our freeway

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
He was also a vegetarian.......

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Racism is such a funny thing. Every generation has their own version of racism. My father born in 1933 hated blacks and jews.

In many southern states blacks and Latinos hate each other.

Whites and blacks.
Hindus and muslims.

The list never ends. When the fudge do we stop being tribal and grow up. If you're racist or prejudiced against any group of people you simply refuse to be a mature person.

THERE IS NO MASTER RACE OR STRONGER PEOPLE.

We are all simply PRODUCTS of our environment. It's that fudgeing simple.

Want a stupid proof? There is a "race" of Mexican people who live in the mountains and not even the world's best endurance athletes can keep up with them.

However, they go live in an urban city and their health turns to shit , they become fat, diabetic, 5x faster than most people. Why? Because the metabolic pathways that allows their biology to be superior in the mountains is a weakness in the city.

Explain to me then, who is the "Master" race ?
That’s funny. I can’t think of the name for that people. But I’ve read born to run..fascinating

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
don't forget about the hospital and doctor malpractice kills around 250 people a day

drunk drivers distracted drivers
Yeah good one. I know nurses that think some hospitals do more harm then good. Scary!