Please PRAY for our country! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Please PRAY for our country!

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Stop trying to rationalize an irrational issue.

Watch documentaries about Nazi germany and you'll come to realize a very sad truth about humans. We all think we are correct and justified in our actions no matter how heinous the act.

Pride and ego is humanities problem. Guns are simply the tool, not the intent.

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
More people die everyday from opiate overdose.

Dont see you up in arms when it's well documented that pharmaceutical companies allowed public addiction.

That’s so true, so it all boils down to greed! As far as drugs, I never had any experience with it at all, I was never interested in drugs, even in High School in the late 80’s! My take on that is if you walk down a street and see a line of people and their all in line to get their head chopped off by a guy in front of the line and you get in that line? Well you deserve it! The guns will continue to be made, PEOPLE will continue to be racist, and most people will continue to SIN! Only Jesus will make it right when he returns!

Reactions: PistolPete

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
They all be white half breeds except maybe two, and only one looking white person holds the mic.

The rest are half breeds suppressing white peoples rights.

View attachment 86542

How come a Blue Jay does not Breed with a Robin Red Breast?

How come a Sea Gul does not breed with a Eagle?

In the Human race, they have sex with anything from beasts to other races.
So the saying "Birds of the feather flock together" is not true with the human races.

Maybe other races think the white race is better then their own race, so to breed with a white person, is a badge of honor in their religion, or their would not be so many half breeds in government.
Ur an idiot. Race and species are two different things.

While were on the subject the problem isnt other races, the problem is in fact mental health.

I believe I read in a past post your not allowed to have firearms so glad to hear the system is at least partially working.

Reactions: MikeGaure

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Racism is such a funny thing. Every generation has their own version of racism. My father born in 1933 hated blacks and jews.

In many southern states blacks and Latinos hate each other.

Whites and blacks.
Hindus and muslims.

The list never ends. When the fudge do we stop being tribal and grow up. If you're racist or prejudiced against any group of people you simply refuse to be a mature person.

THERE IS NO MASTER RACE OR STRONGER PEOPLE.

We are all simply PRODUCTS of our environment. It's that fudgeing simple.

Want a stupid proof? There is a "race" of Mexican people who live in the mountains and not even the world's best endurance athletes can keep up with them.

However, they go live in an urban city and their health turns to shit , they become fat, diabetic, 5x faster than most people. Why? Because the metabolic pathways that allows their biology to be superior in the mountains is a weakness in the city.

Explain to me then, who is the "Master" race ?

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Anyone want to take bets that both shooters were on prescription antidepressants? @Dafloorman i understand your fired up brother and rightfully so...but this isnt a firearm issue its a mental health issue wouldnt matter what kind of gun the guy had if he has the mental instability to take that many innocent lives hes gonna find a way regardless of what kind of gun he has. I own a shit ton of the specific type of gun you mention and theyve never killed a single person. Banning these weapons are only going to guarantee law abiding citizens dont have them, the type of people that would do this type of senseless shit will still get them and commit these tragedies laws dont matter to them murder is illegal and it didnt stop them.
Partially true and partially not. These shooters are typically lone wolf reclusive types that sit in a dark basement alone and hate the world.

Yes gang members and people with connections can easily obtain firearms illegally, but guys like this tend to have a much tougher time walking up to some guy on the street and asking where he can get an AR 15.

These types tend to walk right in a gun store and buy what they need for their killing spree/suicide.

I am a gun enthusiast so dont take this the wrong way, so are many of my friends... all who would easily pass a mental health eval if required for purchase.

So I have no reason to be against a psych eval being apart of the background check for legal ownership.

If you want to be an LE you have to pass one, I believe if you want to join the military you need one... why should some punk ass 21yr old kid with no training and no eval be able to walk in and buy the same weapon our marines carry? Without the training and respect for the weapon we teach to our marines.

I know evals wont solve the problem and wont catch everyone but its a good way to possibly make this more difficult for them.

Many LE and military agree because they were taught respect for these weapons and many have first hand experience with how much death they can cause.

Reactions: MikeGaure

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Even in the Bible, God uses the introduction of diversity into the workforce building the tower of Babel in order to destroy the project...........

Diversity of ideas is a strength.....

Diversity of cultures........the question has yet to be answered, but we do have one vote in from the bible and god himself who weaponized diversity and the result in that experiment is not in question.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
This is terrorism, terrorizing people should stop. Where is the US government? Why don't they take strict actions on these terrorists?

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
There’s so many things in society today that actually promote this type of behavior. I had a rather unique experience when I was younger.

Back when I was in my early 20’s before I got in to carpet cleaning I was a manager of a fast food restaurant. I had about 15 kids working for me. There was this one in particular that I ended up being pretty good friends with. He was a Lutheran and went to church every Sunday. He had a great respect for God and lived his life as a Christian should. He honored and respected his parents, and he was the same at work. He was one of the best employees I ever had

He turned 18 and ended up joining the military. He did 4 years then came home. When he came home somehow he had changed. Instead of getting a job he sat home playing violent video games. He got into drugs, specifically meth. He was on a downhill spiral. I tried to help but he didn’t want help. After a while we lost contact.

About 4-5 years later I was cleaning carpet in a house and the customer had their tv on. A breaking news special report came on about a mass shooting in one of our local grocery stores. As we watched over the next half hour the police eventually caught the shooter and I was horrified to see it was my friend.

How does one go from being the model Christian kid to a mass murderer? He is still sitting on death row today. Oddly enough my uncle was on the jury that convicted him. I went to go visit him and asked what had happened. He said he didn’t even realize what he was doing was real. The meth had him so messed up he thought he was playing a video game as he was walking through the store killing everyone. Sad.

If you take a moment to look around at society today it’s no wonder these shootings are becoming more common. What video games are your kids playing? What movies and tv shows are they watching? All these tv shows that promote blatant disrespect for parents, teachers, and public authorities. Then to top it off so many children come from single parent homes where there is no father (or mother) which means there is no parental supervision after school since the parent is working. How are our kids supposed to learn how to act properly when all they see is violence and disrespect on tv and in their games and there’s no parent there to lead and guide them.

Add to all this the fact that nobody is held accountable for what they do anymore. Discipline is a thing of the past.

All these little things add up to big problems.

Will taking guns away solve the problems, I don’t think so. Guns don’t kill people, people kill people and sometimes just happen to use a gun to do it. If there not a gun around then they will use something else. Guns aren’t the problem, the problem is the person. Anyway, enough about that.

How do we fix all these problems with society today? I don’t think we can. It’s gone too far. There is an answer but it requires work on the part of the parents from day one, work that society is just too lazy to do anymore.

Reactions: Fedri

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
God didn't introduce diversity...he gave everyone a different language, if no one can understand each other how can they be unified?

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
God didn't introduce diversity...he gave everyone a different language, if no one can understand each other how can they be unified?
language is a, if not the primary decider in cultural unity between groups of people. With very, very few exceptions.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I disagree Spazz, but I also think its dangerous to assume we understand God's reasoning. For one, the intent of these people were to be like God, and get to the Heavens. It was arrogance and pride that spurred him to act.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
I disagree Spazz, but I also think its dangerous to assume we understand God's reasoning. For one, the intent of these people were to be like God, and get to the Heavens. It was arrogance and pride that spurred him to act.
and today is any different how?
Only the definition of God has changed.

DrummerTW

Mar 10, 2019
St.Louis, Mo.
Real Name
Thomas Webb
Business Location
United States
Sometimes bad things happen without any reason to justify. Im no judge. Im no advocate for mental health nor sickness/illness issues. However...i do believe people get tired just as dogs do who are beaten into corners for peeing on the floors of peoples homes...they eventually find a way to fight back. Guns arent the issue...Trumps not the issue. If people started setting up camp in any of our backyards of our gated homes uninvited...we wud do drastic measures to make them leave...there are people in this world who only want what is theirs to not be taken obliged or toggled with. If their space is comprised...they do stupid shit like this

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike

Well also disobedience, he had told them to go into all the lands instead they congregated in one area to build to reach heaven.

Reactions: NickNZ

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
some pretty much evil punk kids Yes we need more gun laws,

more people with CCW's

hey what about the California shooting ops I think it was a mooselim so watch that being removed from the media

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
More people die everyday from opiate overdose.

Dont see you up in arms when it's well documented that pharmaceutical companies allowed public addiction.
don't forget about the hospital and doctor malpractice kills around 250 people a day

drunk drivers distracted drivers

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
Racism is such a funny thing. Every generation has their own version of racism. My father born in 1933 hated blacks and jews.

In many southern states blacks and Latinos hate each other.

Whites and blacks.
Hindus and muslims.

The list never ends. When the fudge do we stop being tribal and grow up. If you're racist or prejudiced against any group of people you simply refuse to be a mature person.

THERE IS NO MASTER RACE OR STRONGER PEOPLE.

We are all simply PRODUCTS of our environment. It's that fudgeing simple.

Want a stupid proof? There is a "race" of Mexican people who live in the mountains and not even the world's best endurance athletes can keep up with them.

However, they go live in an urban city and their health turns to shit , they become fat, diabetic, 5x faster than most people. Why? Because the metabolic pathways that allows their biology to be superior in the mountains is a weakness in the city.

Explain to me then, who is the "Master" race ?

I know how that racism thing works I'm Norwegian and we don't like Swedes everyone else is OK except Swedes

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
68854565_2388960271194627_6608919259303116800_n.jpg

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
Everyone needs to sign off and go take their meds :ROFLMAO: