Please PRAY for our country! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Please PRAY for our country!

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
This mass shootings stuff is just out of control! Has anyone heard from Jason? He lives in El Paso. Yup let’s just keep supporting these high powered weapons that are not even supposed to be in the hands of the public! These weapons should only be in the hands of the military! What the hell does a citizen need a weapon like this for? Target practice? Just STUPID!! The El Paso one was race motivated, dude hates Latinos and immigrants and others who are not like him. Open hatred and open racism, hum I wonder WHO just keeps this stuff going front and center in our country? White supremacist is on the move and growing like a wild fire, something has to be done! And the President has the fire and the gasoline he keeps pouring of it!!!

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
We are ok, I had just finished picking up equipment from a water damage when I happened. My wife was actually out shopping with her dad and our 8 year old about an hour earlier at another Wal-Mart.

I hardly watch the news and do not get into politics so I am probably the least informed one around as far as what's going on in our country.

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
We are ok, I had just finished picking up equipment from a water damage when I happened. My wife was actually out shopping with her dad and our 8 year old about an hour earlier at another Wal-Mart.

I hardly watch the news and do not get into politics so I am probably the least informed one around as far as what's going on in our country.

Well were all glad that you and your family is safe! At the end of the day that’s more important than anything else!

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons

Please get involved and informed, your life may depend on it one of these days !

Last edited by a moderator:

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
They all be white half breeds except maybe two, and only one looking white person holds the mic.

The rest are half breeds suppressing white peoples rights.

View attachment 86542

How come a Blue Jay does not Breed with a Robin Red Breast?

How come a Sea Gul does not breed with a Eagle?

In the Human race, they have sex with anything from beasts to other races.
So the saying "Birds of the feather flock together" is not true with the human races.

Did you forget to take your medication again?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Anyone want to take bets that both shooters were on prescription antidepressants? @Dafloorman i understand your fired up brother and rightfully so...but this isnt a firearm issue its a mental health issue wouldnt matter what kind of gun the guy had if he has the mental instability to take that many innocent lives hes gonna find a way regardless of what kind of gun he has. I own a shit ton of the specific type of gun you mention and theyve never killed a single person. Banning these weapons are only going to guarantee law abiding citizens dont have them, the type of people that would do this type of senseless shit will still get them and commit these tragedies laws dont matter to them murder is illegal and it didnt stop them.

Last edited:

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Also @CCWorks please keep the stupid racist copy and paste bullshit out of this thread, this is a serious issue that really doesnt need the thread muddled up with that ignorent shit. I dont want to have to scroll thru 3 pages of your ignorent dumbassery to read the actual content of the thread

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
The shooter you said killed because he didnt like Latinos, if thats the case and he said that fudge a trial take him out in the parking lot on a national televised channel and put one behind his ear. Maybe some real consequences will inhibit others from being so retarded

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Also @CCWorks please keep the stupid racist copy and paste bullshit out of this thread, this is a serious issue that really doesnt need the thread muddled up with that ignorent shit. I dont want to have to scroll thru 3 pages of your ignorent dumbassery to read the actual content of the thread

Amen Brother!

Reactions: keep it clean

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
There are 400 million people in this country.

Fyi Red Robin's and Sparrows cant IMPREGNATE one another. Theres tons of examples of cross species mating.

scuba455

Jul 22, 2006
Florida
This mass shootings stuff is just out of control! Has anyone heard from Jason? He lives in El Paso. Yup let’s just keep supporting these high powered weapons that are not even supposed to be in the hands of the public! These weapons should only be in the hands of the military! What the hell does a citizen need a weapon like this for? Target practice? Just STUPID!! The El Paso one was race motivated, dude hates Latinos and immigrants and others who are not like him. Open hatred and open racism, hum I wonder WHO just keeps this stuff going front and center in our country? White supremacist is on the move and growing like a wild fire, something has to be done! And the President has the fire and the gasoline he keeps pouring of it!!!

If your your going to blame the President then your going to have to throw the democrates and the media in there also. I do agree something has to be done about the assault rifles. Either ban them, our come up with some serious back ground checks and screenings!

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
The shooter you said killed because he didnt like Latinos, if thats the case and he said that fudge a trial take him out in the parking lot on a national televised channel and put one behind his ear. Maybe some real consequences will inhibit others from being so retarded

Maybe, but it was all a racist act that motivated it! Your right about the guns, the only difference with a hand gun they will not have all the time nor capacity to kill in large numbers! But being mentality ill and being a racists are two totally different things.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Arguing over banning guns is not the solution and is really a non starter.
You are NOT going to take the guns from people who already own them.
Full STOP
To seriously try to do so would start Civil War 2 in American and the gun grabbers would be at the loosing end.

Instead we need to be looking at more pragmatic solutions.
Like the over diagnosis of mental illness and the over use of Psychotic drugs in our young people in this country.

Or the fact that our Government is becoming a Nation of men and their whims and NOT laws as passed via the process laid out in our Constitution.
When laws are NOT enforced consistently all laws become watered down until you are left with a Banana republic.

We have entered a dangerous period in this country.
You will Start Civil War 2 if you try to take guns in America in this climate.
Laws are being enforced at the whim of the enforcers and their unelected bureaucratic leaders that run their agencies.
This is exactly why our founders included the 1st and 2nd amendments in our constitution. They were wise enough to know we would arrive one day where we stand now ........

So enough with the take the guns nonsense.

Its a non starter and pushes us NO closer to discovering why young white men are so angry. (could it be. that some of the problems do lie in that CC works has an uncomfortable but ill presented point that is yet too uncomfortable for society to talk a bout yet????)

Last edited:

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
It’s ignorant too say the president is inciting racism. You’ll always have a group of people spewing hate on both sides of any color

Just listen to Jeremiah the pastor of former Prez Obama. How many years did he listen to those hate speeches?

Banning guns won’t change a thing. You think bad guys are gonna listen and turn em in lol right.

Look to Asia and Europe knives and vans are often used in deadly attacks. If someone wants to cause harm they will do it however possible.

Are explosives legal to possess and use? How many have died by explosives. Look at mcveigh and the loss of life one man caused

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
It’s ignorant too say the president is inciting racism. You’ll always have a group of people spewing hate on both sides of any color

Just listen to Jeremiah the pastor of former Prez Obama. How many years did he listen to those hate speeches?

Banning guns won’t change a thing. You think bad guys are gonna listen and turn em in lol right.

Look to Asia and Europe knives and vans are often used in deadly attacks. If someone wants to cause harm they will do it however possible.

Are explosives legal to possess and use? How many have died by explosives. Look at mcveigh and the loss of life one man caused
Uhh, good folks are not gonna turn them in either.
They will simply make a nation of criminals.
I challenge anyone supporting gun confiscation via new laws to tell me how that is gonna improve the future of our Country.....

Passing a law is meaningless without the ability to enforce it.

Otherwise we would not have these mass shootings happen in gun free zones much less at all as murder is already Illegal everywhere in America and punishable by death in many states.

Last edited:

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
@Dafloorman

I guess I am a Racist too like my president because I hate illegal immigration.
I believe laws should be enforced so I am racist.
Some say I am one form of phobe or another.

Is any of it true? of course not.

Because Illegal imigrant. One who breaks our laws in coming to this country in an illegal manner as passed by congress is NOT a race.

THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

We open our arms to immigrants who come here via the legal process.
Stop with the false accusations and creating realities in your own head that do not exist, or living in a false MSM narrative, in order for you to proudly beat your chest with charges of racism.

You have made me a racist.
Am I one, NO.

I just support the rule of law.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLC CARPET CLEANING