Please Help! White Magic Commander HO | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Please Help! White Magic Commander HO

wuznmee

Jan 2, 2014
Real Name
Mike
If your water box is boiling, you have a defective thermal relief valve on the water box. Your pressure problems are most likely related to that also as your water is turning to steam. Be careful working around that machine yourself when it's hot. Steam will blow hoses in pretty short order

Reactions: Evan Papageorge

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
If your water box is boiling, you have a defective thermal relief valve on the water box. Your pressure problems are most likely related to that also as your water is turning to steam. Be careful working around that machine yourself when it's hot. Steam will blow hoses in pretty short order
AKA Black DEATH?

jwargo1967

Nov 13, 2011
florida
Real Name
Joseph Wargo
Business Location
United States
I owned one of these. Man your lucky your just now having problems.. I had so many non stop with mine several years back, it almost put me out of business..The weird thing is, as they did do a number of things I thought of as quality.. stainless hoses and pump, etc... Just always overheated, and many many things failed..yours must not be a lemon like mine.. Good luck , and hope you resolve that in short order

Jan 3, 2016
Real Name
Evan
I owned one of these. Man your lucky your just now having problems.. I had so many non stop with mine several years back, it almost put me out of business..The weird thing is, as they did do a number of things I thought of as quality.. stainless hoses and pump, etc... Just always overheated, and many many things failed..yours must not be a lemon like mine.. Good luck , and hope you resolve that in short order
with the many truckmounts my father has owned in his 36 years as a carpet cleaner I've seen problems with every machine. This machine in particular, although it performs amazingly, needs a switch clipped at least once a season.

The problem ended up being with the pressure valve. Right after we fixed it, I was finishing a job yesterday and the belts broke... its never ending!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
with the many truckmounts my father has owned in his 36 years as a carpet cleaner I've seen problems with every machine. This machine in particular, although it performs amazingly, needs a switch clipped at least once a season.

The problem ended up being with the pressure valve. Right after we fixed it, I was finishing a job yesterday and the belts broke... its never ending!
Well said Evan...They ALL break eventually..Just hope yours doesn't take a week and day to get to those Belts!

Jan 3, 2016
Real Name
Evan
Well said Evan...They ALL break eventually..Just hope yours doesn't take a week and day to get to those Belts!

I finished the job with my portable ( was on my last 3 steps of a $300 job). I then rushed to the belt supplier in the West end of our city... Then , luckily, my truckmount repair guy took me in immediately. It took the whole day, but I'm lucky to have these business' available to me.

Jan 3, 2016
Real Name
Evan
Nothing but problems so far this season.... now It's the vacuum filter (box). It seems beyond cleaning and I cannot find a new filter that fits. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Many thanks! The support I've found here is incredible

Sent from my SM-G903W using TMF Forums mobile app

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
Nothing but problems so far this season.... now It's the vacuum filter (box). It seems beyond cleaning and I cannot find a new filter that fits. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Many thanks! The support I've found here is incredible

Sent from my SM-G903W using TMF Forums mobile app
Evan call Brian at New England truckmount 603 718 1169

astrikingimage

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2010
NM
Real Name
Jose Salazar
Business Location
United States
Do you have a commander ho? Sub mount water tank?

astrikingimage

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2010
NM
Real Name
Jose Salazar
Business Location
United States
As to the belts. Buy the best blower belts you can and change them once a year. Change them yourself. You can change them in under an hour.

brotherjohn

Dec 25, 2016
Real Name
John Hernandez
where are the fuses located in the commander h.o....I also have two vacuum ports open without a tube to them,, diverters move freely....thanks,, JH