Pics of our Recoil XPS setup!!

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Here you go guys, I know we need to clean up our tanks up a bit and do some re-arranging, but it's still a learning process for us. Let us know what you think!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Is that a heater to the left of the home depot bucket in the last pic?

If so who makes it?
Yup John's right, it is a Little Giant heater. It is probably the best purchase we've made so far.

We bought it from Steam-Brite since Jan was out sick. We should have waited and bought from Jan, since I had to do a little modifying myself...Oh well, it's a great heater!

dryguy

Jan 9, 2007
MO
Real Name
glenn martin
Business Location
United States
nice setup, Im gettin my Little giant delivered today.

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
GREAT PIC's, Rickie!!

Jan Sullins provides some of the best set-up heaters in the country. You can contact him at: 405-821-8629

He's one of the best!

Ed Valentine
"Super-Charged" Systems

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Thanks Ed for your comments. Hey Floor Guy I really like that setup. To have a Bane Solution tank and their stainless waste tank is primo!
Then with the 2HT as a booster heat would indicate you should have all the heat you could possibly need.
I did something very similar back in the mid 90's . I souped up my Bane system changing pulleys and added a power booster . Even though with using the stock setup I could easily maintain 160 degrees by adding a 2HT we always had very hot water(200+}. Of course what it really important here is how much hot water .

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Are you using the custs house for electric? I see a long cord there
Ya, that long yellow cord is actually 2, 100' 12 gauge cords on that reel. We are hoping to get our new generator soon for occupied homes. But for now, yes we will just use the customers power.

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Thanks Ed for your comments. Hey Floor Guy I really like that setup. To have a Bane Solution tank and their stainless waste tank is primo!
Then with the 2HT as a booster heat would indicate you should have all the heat you could possibly need.
I did something very similar back in the mid 90's . I souped up my Bane system changing pulleys and added a power booster . Even though with using the stock setup I could easily maintain 160 degrees by adding a 2HT we always had very hot water(200+}. Of course what it really important here is how much hot water .

Thanks for the comments Jan! We are really liking the Bane tanks, very convenient for our needs. We just have to polish up the stainless waste tank a bit and put a fresh coat of paint on the supply tank and reels.

dryguy

Jan 9, 2007
MO
Real Name
glenn martin
Business Location
United States
How do you empty the waste tank? And how many gals does it hold?

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
How do you empty the waste tank? And how many gals does it hold?
We empty the waste tank from the Recoil (15 gal) to the Bane (110 gal) via the gray hose you see in the pic, by just gravity.

We then empty our Bane waste tank by the rv valve at the back of the tank. You can see in the last pic the red 3" hose that is in the bucket. We leave the hose in the bucket because the valve does not close 100% sometimes because of all the sand that sometimes gets stuck in there. Once we drain the tank we can usually clean it (the sand) out a little.

dryguy

Jan 9, 2007
MO
Real Name
glenn martin
Business Location
United States
Again nice set up how you have it. Do you leave your heater where it is in the pic, or do you take it out? I just got my Little Giant yesterday so still have questions where to place it in my van?

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Again nice set up how you have it. Do you leave your heater where it is in the pic, or do you take it out? I just got my Little Giant yesterday so still have questions where to place it in my van?
Yup the heater stays right where it's at. The reason we put the heater there is because it's easier to light the pilot light and we can set the propane tank outside of the van while it's in use.

At first we just left the complete heater on the cart and just pulled it out of the van when we were using it, but that became a PITA so I just mounted it there. Looking forward to seeing pics of you're setup when you get it done! Good luck!!!

manonthemon

Feb 17, 2009
Houston Tx
Real Name
Jeff Smith
Heater

I like your setup. Can you explain how that little giant works....meaning I have a large solution tank there does that somehow flow to the little giant and then the heated water flows to your recoil setup?

rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
I like your setup. Can you explain how that little giant works....meaning I have a large solution tank there does that somehow flow to the little giant and then the heated water flows to your recoil setup?
Propane heaters are inline; just as electric; water comes from machine to heater back out to the wand(in my case on fire hot) and usually into a greasy carpet.:eek:

Cleaning with high heat is like adding a Glide; your work has just gotten 90% easier!!:bigsmiley:

P.S. I seem to like 250 to 300 degree range best!!

agrota

Dec 6, 2008
Las Vegas
www.mydreamclean.com
Real Name
Allen Grota
Business Location
United States
Oh, I see...you suck into the Recoil and then just dump when it's full. I wondered if you had enough vac to pull through the Bane tank. Do you have a transfer pump tee'd in to feed from the Bane solution tank to your pump? It looks like you pump out of the Recoil, through the heater, and then out to the wand???
If Bane only knew what a more powerful solution pump like the Recoil has would do for their setup, I think they would be more popular, because the rest of their setup is nice. I think you have a great combo there!;)

rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
I too like that Bane setup; hook up an auto dump and fill to machine you can pretty much gravity drain waste tank when needed after or between jobs or drop in auto dump filter tube line and pump into custy's drain cleanout.