Pics do no justice, Revive it rocket on nasty commercial carpet

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
You are mistaken with the above comment. I have cleaned for 33 years and have had all type of equipment including multiple truck mounts. Everybody does not know what you said as it is not accurate. So a bonnet grinds in the dirt dirt but water pressure doesn't flush to the bottom? I had more wick backs with extraction compared to bonnet. I love extraction buts its not the only way you can clean a carpet. If the soil was all ground in the bonnets in the below pic would not be dirty.

While extraction can remove a larger about of soil more quickly it often cannot remove the "film" that the mechanical scrubbing of the bonnet can remove. Take your car to the self service car wash hit it with the high pressure gun the has a much higher psi and flow rate from even a truckmount. Spray as long as you like and when your done you can still rub the paints surface with your finger and take off the "film" that was left behind. Lower pressure and a smooth glide often cant remove this film. I would often bonnet after my truckmount to get the full clean accomplished on heavier soiling conditions. Not to mention dealing with large accounts and long hose runs is not profitable as compared to a LM setup. Ive 500 foot runs in large nursing homes complexes, not fun. The pics below all used cold water to achieve the results. Hot water does help stimulate peroxcide based cleanrs like Rcket during the rinse stage. View attachment 78622 View attachment 78623 soiled jobs.

do you have a web site on that buffer.....
doesnt lookk like it is used as a side to side
but frontward and backwards....

do you think it would work for a scrubber??
thanks

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
do you have a web site on that buffer.....
doesnt lookk like it is used as a side to side
but frontward and backwards....

do you think it would work for a scrubber??
thanks
https://www.bonnetpro.com/bp/index.php?route=product/category&path=134_140
Its a supped up side to side. I think it runs 220rpms??? And has an electric sprayer instead of a gravity feed system. You could pretty much do anything with it you use a 175 for but at $5,000 I wouldn't want to bring it anywhere near most the jobs I do.

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Do you ever wring out bonnets to get more use on one job? I did that for the first time on this job, changing the water in the buckets (I was doing a 2 bucket system) for every bonnet I wrung out to keep clean water. I know someone who will do an entire building, 7,000 sq ft of carpet, with just 3 bonnets that way. It worked but left almost as much water in the carpet as HWE with a good porty. Not sure its worth it, I'd rather have more bonnets.
I have a hand crank clothes wringer mounted on a mop bucket...I can rinse then wring bonnets to reuse them on a bigger job...