PICS Before and after basic cleaning with TMF pre-spray boosted with citrus solve

BigLou

Jul 7, 2011
FL
Real Name
Luis Canino
Business Location
United States
IMG_1333.jpgIMG_1335.jpgIMG_1336.jpgIMG_1339.jpgsteam_cleaners_after1.jpgsteam_cleaners_before1.jpgsteam_cleaning_after1.jpgSteam_cleaning_before1.jpg

TMF Pre-Spray with an 2oz of citrus solve lady just wanted a basic clean couldn't promise these stains would come out but told her i would do my best she was impressed to say the least and said she would tell her friends. I can't get people to post on my google places page a review for anything, i offer 25.00 off thier next service if they do and they never get around to it and i follow up to make sure they are happy and everything dried and no spots returned. I have had no call backs thus far

Reactions: accentsincleaning

matt7

Feb 16, 2011
Alberta
Real Name
Matthew Stephenson
Business Location
United States
There can be a problem with calling back to see if spots came back or any such thing. I have had call backs for "reappearing spots" before and when I actually get back there 1 of 2 things has normally happened. Either they have spilled something since I left and want it spotted for free or they can't accept the fact that that is a permanent stain and they pretend they though it was a reappearing spot in hopes that you will be able to magically remove it the next day! Yes sometime they are legitimate call backs where I have goofed up but more often then not it is the customer looking for magic. In other words, if you look for trouble you are sure to find it!

BigLou

Jul 7, 2011
FL
Real Name
Luis Canino
Business Location
United States
I prepare my customers ahead of time very well on what will come up and what wont come up and that i won't clean new spots and they are informed that i take before and after photos as they sign a waiver that states this so most if not all of my customers know that i have photos of my work and their carpets before and after. Also i am careful to not get the carpets so wet as to get wick back unless i am doing a pet package treatment. I do make a conscious effort to make sure the customer is satisfied in every way this sets me apart from the rest of the pack i have had comments and compliments on this white glove touch.

to each his own though

BigLou

Jul 7, 2011
FL
Real Name
Luis Canino
Business Location
United States
Jon don for now its expensive but on this job i picked up some stuff from home depot that had the same active ingredient d-limolene concentrate a little less expensive and does the same job

matt7

Feb 16, 2011
Alberta
Real Name
Matthew Stephenson
Business Location
United States
I prepare my customers ahead of time very well on what will come up and what wont come up and that i won't clean new spots and they are informed that i take before and after photos as they sign a waiver that states this so most if not all of my customers know that i have photos of my work and their carpets before and after. Also i am careful to not get the carpets so wet as to get wick back unless i am doing a pet package treatment. I do make a conscious effort to make sure the customer is satisfied in every way this sets me apart from the rest of the pack i have had comments and compliments on this white glove touch.

to each his own though

Trust me i prepare my customers well too. Some customers are just really thick headed! Don't get me wrong i try to go the extra mile as well but sometimes I find people are just out to take advantage of me as well.