Picked up a new tool "Mytee Spinner" and some accessories today from nu-tech cleaning systems! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Picked up a new tool "Mytee Spinner" and some accessories today from nu-tech cleaning systems!

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
can ya still take it back? if so i would advise it... mytee spinners are garbage...I been saying this on tmf for 3 years and its like people dont even hear me...turbo hybrid is the only spinner people should buy...

Reactions: TwistedGenius

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I have the older mytee with the wand style handle and it gets the job done but looking to get the hybrid in green at some point.

be careful with the mytee, if you have the vac relief closed too much it will pull the spray bar into the tile and chip it... makes a horrible sound.

my other gripes with the wand style one is that your shirt gets pulled into the vac relief and soaks it, also water recovery with it being 1.5inch isnt great.

seems like its either locked down on the surface and almost impossible to move, or the vac relief is open and it doesnt recover enough water

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
I have the older mytee with the wand style handle and it gets the job done but looking to get the hybrid in green at some point.

be careful with the mytee, if you have the vac relief closed too much it will pull the spray bar into the tile and chip it... makes a horrible sound.

my other gripes with the wand style one is that your shirt gets pulled into the vac relief and soaks it, also water recovery with it being 1.5inch isnt great.

seems like its either locked down on the surface and almost impossible to move, or the vac relief is open and it doesnt recover enough water
Right on all accounts... I experienced all those problems with both versions of the wand and then some...