Pet urine stains | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Pet urine stains

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
I’ve been waiting for word back on availability for a DM3 and it’s accessory handle for 2 weeks, to be drop shipped from Mulkiteo, WA.; which is literally less than 15 min. from my shop. Trade up if you can and get the handle; it’s a whole nother beast.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
...The thing about this and all other forums is it's like an all you can eat buffet. Choose what you want and leave the rest...
Randy that’s an awesome observation...

Reactions: wandwizard

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
No malice toward anyone is intended - I’ve said that. However opinion and method are not congruous in this topic matter. Intent will not identify error or make it work. The best way to see this is to circle anything from your posts that are even slightly different then what I have said with a red permanent ink pen • • • • done
OOOHHHH, cum-onnnnnn I’m only slightly kidding.
BTW, hehehehe, I have two sharks (one w the obligatory black tape around the handle - stays in t shop. Gave up on t extendable one for breakage. They can’t figure out a functional folding mechanism for the prongs ( or a decent, logical battery exchange evolution), for that matter. • • • can we see a meter that detracts from the top so we don’t have to reach into funky land to retrieve the needles ( that actually work ). And while there, let’s see an easy-peasy battery exchange evolution that doesn’t eventually involve some form of external applications to secure ANYTHING !!!!
Stepping out in poo land here • • • treading lightly here • • rob might show us something like that soon • • • • and, and, and, make a crap load of green bunnies $$$$ - I get sumtin, sumtin, see wht’m sayyyyin.
seriously, if rob or someone he contracts came up w a well designed meter, providing it was well priced, would be an immediate addition to my bag - o - tools. HydraMaster can’t keep DM3’s or its accessory handle in stock - ( can’t produce them fast enough ), they have non available for drop ship !!! This is the result of a well designed product • • • • hint hint
Well, we do agree on the extendable handle is useless. I have owned 2 and still use one. I'm sure they had something in mind for that extendable handle, but I've found it pretty much of no use and I leave mine on the same extension all the time. Perhaps the extendable handle was designed for midgets, I mean really short people. I mean dwarfs. I don't want to make any little people mad at me. Some of those guys are pretty tough. You have to try and be politically correct these days all the time. That thing is really short with the handle all the way in. Perfect if you're about 4 feet tall though.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Thanks. Sometimes there's a nice juicy steak on the forum. Other times there's a hair in the salad or the soup isn't so great. Good thing we're not being force-fed. :) If someone doesn't like what I'm dishing out they don't have to eat it. A lot of us I'm sure had to learn a lot pretty much OJT by ourselves like myself. I try to learn from others if I think it will help me and sometimes it really does, but not always. I try to apply what I think will help and leave the rest. My use of a moisture detector evolved over time. I find it has helped me in many cases over the years. I wished I could actually show all the times I've seen it make a real difference in how I approach a certain job even this year and last year would supply plenty of real-world proof that what I've said is accurate. Sometimes I may come off as a know it all and that's just because I really do know it all, but I just can't help it. ;) Just kidding of course. I'm somewhere between brain dead and comatose sometimes. Occasionally I have had the light bulb turn on in my head though. This is one of those times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swani21

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
We can agree to disagree but unlike a buffet, insufficient efforts to locate urine can have and has had dyer effects. We risk a bad or dinged reputation
Well, we do agree on the extendable handle is useless. I have owned 2 and still use one. I'm sure they had something in mind for that extendable handle, but I've found it pretty much of no use and I leave mine on the same extension all the time. Perhaps the extendable handle was designed for midgets, I mean really short people. I mean dwarfs. I don't want to make any little people mad at me. Some of those guys are pretty tough. You have to try and be politically correct these days all the time. That thing is really short with the handle all the way in. Perfect if you're about 4 feet tall though.
The extension option is cool ( storage ), if that *#+• thing and the stupid twist lock poker retractors that don’t, after a few pee soaks. Yeah it’s as if HydraMaster Can’t improve on a product until some huge cog finally starts turning in the higher echelons of the boardroom. They built an upholstery tool with a window for years. Now it can’t be done? • • • and they are probably the most expensive piece of plastic ( pound for pound ), in the toll bag.
Having said that, I’m patiently waiting for a DM3 w handle to be dropped shipped from HydraMaster ( 15 min away from my shop - no, really! ). I LLLUUVVV‘s me, the DM3 - hay, that rhymes!

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Urine will eventually bind equally with carpet fiber dyes to create difficult if not impossible cleaning conditions.
I use 90% pure d-lamonine (don’t know what other 10% is, sorry), Fab-Set (acid), and if really ugly, a scoop of 12+ ph butt kicker.
Few stains (less than 1%), get passed this kettle-o-chems.
It is noteworthy that I depend heavily on a crb.

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Urine will eventually bind equally with carpet fiber dyes to create difficult if not impossible cleaning conditions.
I use 90% pure d-lamonine (don’t know what other 10% is, sorry), Fab-Set (acid), and if really ugly, a scoop of 12+ ph butt kicker.
Few stains (less than 1%), get passed this kettle-o-chems.
It is noteworthy that I depend heavily on a crb.
Seems like a lot of unnecessary work when Unchained is a one step process. And I agree with the CRB making ab huge difference as I show in my urine treatment video.

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Seems like a lot of unnecessary work when Unchained is a one step process. And I agree with the CRB making ab huge difference as I show in my urine treatment video.

There are practical materials cost and most of all effectiveness to consider. Beat the “less than 1% fail“ and lower materials (chems $$$), and I’ll look at unchained - really; I’m a buyer - ifffffff ???

I like talking about the “organic” -
(& 100% non petroleum ! ), orange cleaner we use to safely clean and disinfect their carpets.

In the “PNW”, there exists a prominent mask wearing, tree hugging - to reduce “china virus“ blues, antifa - style atmosphere. Any nod to the eco (financial control), community is worth a slightly higher time effort. Assuming there is a time disparity.

P. S. EXCEPTIONS TO WEARING MASKS :
1. - Destruction of EVERYTHING - no masks required
(optional only if luting, rioting, arson, murder),
(Purpose - identity concealment).
2. - Standing in roads blocking traffic and hitting folks w
ANYTHING in hand proclaiming indefensible absurdities.
(Purpose - identity concealment).

Last edited: