keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
3.50 at homedepot. I never used that sock one. I use the styrofoam mushroom ones
Screenshot_20190416-165056_Home Depot.jpg
these work.
If its well insulated it will work. But it helps if interior room temp can reach pipe indoors to keep it above freezing inside the insulation.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Ara Klujian

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I see both the sock and styrofoam insulators here all the time. They seem to work well here since temperatures only dip into the 20’s overnight and always warm up into the 40’s even in the coldest parts of winter.

I doubt the sock insulator would work in an area where temperatures are sub freezing for days and weeks at a time.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I see both the sock and styrofoam insulators here all the time. They seem to work well here since temperatures only dip into the 20’s overnight and always warm up into the 40’s even in the coldest parts of winter.

I doubt the sock insulator would work in an area where temperatures are sub freezing for days and weeks at a time.
What, if it is a "special" sock with a heating element inside. Then what? It's steal for that price....

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
What, if it is a "special" sock with a heating element inside. Then what? It's steal for that price....
At less then 4 bucks each they would probably set on fire :D