bcs

Banned
Mar 6, 2010
nz
Real Name
marcus barker
Business Location
New Zealand
Anyone using these sprayers,are they any good?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
The originals were excellent. New ownership made the product cheaper and only so-so quality.

bcs

Banned
Mar 6, 2010
nz
Real Name
marcus barker
Business Location
New Zealand
What cordless sprayer would you recommend Scott?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
I do not recommend any cordless sprayer. I have seen battery issues be a common thing on every brand including the FlexiPro cordless that we made but stopped making this year.

I think Multisprasyer is the best of what is available, but not good enough to get my stamp of approval. https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AS78

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
they all suck. use hydro force for pre spray so your not lugging around gallons.

what do you need it for? best way to apply upholstery pre spray is hand bonnet and small bucket or trigger sprayer..

best way to apply tile/grout/stone cleaner is bucket and flat mop, same with sealer.

only thing you really need another sprayer for is protector, which a pump up I think is best

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States

lvtandg

KING of Tile and Grout Cleaning
Apr 16, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
www.lasvegastileandgroutcleaning.com
Real Name
Michael Marcus
Business Location
United States
they all suck. use hydro force for pre spray so your not lugging around gallons.

what do you need it for? best way to apply upholstery pre spray is hand bonnet and small bucket or trigger sprayer..

best way to apply tile/grout/stone cleaner is bucket and flat mop, same with sealer.

only thing you really need another sprayer for is protector, which a pump up I think is best
Swinging a mop is no fun and unprofessional...with that being said do what makes you

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
applying tile/grout/stone cleaner with a hydro force or sprayer is just sloppy @lvtandg.

I dont think customers like groutmaster or tile cleaner mist on their baseboards lol. We mask off everything and still use flat mop to apply. Its much easier and way less messy.

Reactions: Blacktiedetailing

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
What's wrong with the 3M multi sprayer ? We had ten of them, all seemed excellent for well over a year now

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Glad you had no issues with your sprayers.

We had problems with almost 8% of the sprayers we sold. Almost all of those issues were battery problems. People don't always used them as directed concerning when to charge. I have heard other brands had failure rates as high as 20%.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Yeah, we did make sure to follow directions.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I do not recommend any cordless sprayer. I have seen battery issues be a common thing on every brand including the FlexiPro cordless that we made but stopped making this year.

I think Multisprasyer is the best of what is available, but not good enough to get my stamp of approval. https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AS78
I went trough some electric ones and multi sprayers as well, but I end up using hydro- force. I found them most efficient and easy to operate. Not without issues, but what is.. If you give Multi sprayer a lot of love( no bumping, no dropping on the floor,no splashing over the battery pack) it gives you a solid performance. It has easy trigger and fine, even spray. Also there was no problem with a recharging. I didn't like the weight, that's alll...

Reactions: Scott W