wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
It's almost still hard for me to wrap my brain around this, but it's clear we are definitely NOT in a pandemic. If we actually were in one it ended months ago and the illogical and totally unscientific response to it was deliberate misinformation and was politicized. The use of PCR test and the lie of "asymptomatic transmission" has been the driving forces behind this whole thing. If you've had a positive PCR test it absolutely DOES NOT mean you are positive for Covid 19. If anyone dies and had a positive PCR or antigen test it absolutely does not mean they died of Covid 19. To even suggest that it does is a bald faced lie and many who are experts in the field of epidemiology KNOW it full well.

The lying about this stuff and the fear and hysteria it's caused needs to stop. If you are a healthy person who has no symptoms you don't need to be wearing a mask in public OR AT WORK unless you're mandated to do so, but that's another topic. If you do have symptoms you DO NOT need to be in public PERIOD. My attitude towards the drive to vaccinate everyone on the planet is unchanged and I think there is an agenda behind it which I won't delve into in this post or this thread. Make up your own mind, but I've made up mine. I've still been wearing mask in certain stores in public. I believe only one pharmacy I've been in demands wearing of a mask to enter their store. Other places request it. I have worn a mask ONE TIME in a customer's home, actually an apartment, since this all started. GASP!!! I think a total of 2 of my customers have worn mask while I was working in their homes. I've met a total of 3 people who claimed to have had Covid 19 in over a year and btw, I had a record year 2020. It is extremely doubtful any of them actually had Covid 19 since the test for Covid 19 absolutely CANNOT prove you have it. I agree with this video and I think it's well worth a watch.
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/is-a...ews-volume-1-10-feb-2021_g2TPaw5u7bx7tzM.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
More from our good friend Anthony Fauci. One of his very rare truth telling moments since the "pandemic" began. This man is a scoundrel.

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Well, when a nurse ( transferred to that hospital ), started filming / interviewing ), other ccp-19 ward nurses in her new “woke environment” about the bizarre practice of placing infected or
• INJECTED • ( <—— the latter typically done by “Immediate respirator assistance” - no matter what breathing aliment was “presented” ), before placing them right back in t ccp-19 ward for death, one has to <—- I said HAS to ask who / what / where & especially • • • WHY ? ? ?

That is wickedness at its core • • • a HOSPITAL ? ? ? Killing people for the #’s & the $$$

Oh yeah • • • Babies don’t put up much of a fight either

Last edited:

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Biggest tort court case ever, the Corona fraud scandal. This man does a great job of laying out the facts. I believe firmly that he will ultimately fail, but I'm still glad he's doing what he's doing even though I know he will not succeed. I'm not saying no court cases will be won, but his ultimate goal of preventing this from happening again absolutely WILL FAIL. He discusses all the relevant facts about our so called pandemic and why we're not truly in one. Pretty interesting if you have time to watch it. I highly recommend. I'm shocked Youtube hasn't pulled it yet since they're big into censorship these days to. Up to their eyeballs in fact.

Btw, I personally want some of the people most responsible for what's going on not just to suffer monetary damages. I want them to pay with their lives, but I know that will never happen. Hell awaits them so they will pay ultimately. God knows every detail about every single one of them and He will hold them accountable for their sins and their crimes.

Last edited: