overhauling my van

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
My dad had them so bad, he got operated on. I havnt yet.

He used to say he got them from soda lol.
Yeah, and the urologist I had told me it was from drinking tea and coffee !! Found out about the lack of calcium and never had problems . I drink yogurt every morning and take my 11 vitamins and supplements . Was at the doctors before I formed my company and had blood work etc. Called me and the only thing he could find wrong , maybe ! , said I should watch the sweets because my blood sugar was a tad high . Laughed and asked the nurse to tell the doctor I had two Life Savers in my mouth while in the waiting room !!! Didn't know he was going to give me the whole physical that day !! LOL !! Age 60 Omar ,the only "problem" I have is figuring out what PRE SPRAY to USE !! LOL !!
All the Best, Ed

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Yeah, and the urologist I had told me it was from drinking tea and coffee !! Found out about the lack of calcium and never had problems . I drink yogurt every morning and take my 11 vitamins and supplements . Was at the doctors before I formed my company and had blood work etc. Called me and the only thing he could find wrong , maybe ! , said I should watch the sweets because my blood sugar was a tad high . Laughed and asked the nurse to tell the doctor I had two Life Savers in my mouth while in the waiting room !!! Didn't know he was going to give me the whole physical that day !! LOL !! Age 60 Omar ,the only "problem" I have is figuring out what PRE SPRAY to USE !! LOL !!
All the Best, Ed
Haha man I got stuck with a needle ripping out carpet last winter so i had blood tests repeatedly to check for all the bad crap until about 2 months ago. I'm all good by the way. We'll I got tired of being stuck with needles. So they you need to fast no eating after midnight like I'm a freakin gremlin or somthin. What did I do? I ate an entire pan of brownies an hour before my blood test. He wasn't thrilled with that. I let him tell me about diabetes and all that. Then i told him about the brownies. he said who would do somthing like that lol I raised my hand.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Haha man I got stuck with a needle ripping out carpet last winter so i had blood tests repeatedly to check for all the bad crap until about 2 months ago. I'm all good by the way. We'll I got tired of being stuck with needles. So they you need to fast no eating after midnight like I'm a freakin gremlin or somthin. What did I do? I ate an entire pan of brownies an hour before my blood test. He wasn't thrilled with that. I let him tell me about diabetes and all that. Then i told him about the brownies. he said who would do somthing like that lol I raised my hand.
Watch out for water and sunlight gremlin..

Reactions: keep it clean

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Worst water i ever saw was in NY. You had to give it a few minutes because it was white to boot.
Worst tasting crap I ever drank was in Milwaukee , Wisconsin !!
Think they would at least filter it after it came out of Lake Michigan
LOL !! Got "the look " from "wifey the nurse " when I told her what was going on !! LOL !! Daughter in law (pain ) who is also a nurse looked at me like I killed someone !! LOL !! Pains me Nick to call her my daughter in law , she's that great of a girl to my son and grandchildren and the whole family !!
All the Best, Ed

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Not only through bolting safer. the sheet metal screws work them selves loose. And will squeak like crazy.
Its the self tapping screws that i used to fasten the floor down. Ill bolt it, going to put the airmovers on top of it aswell as strap whatever i can to it. So it will definately bear some weight.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
22141891_dag_784150_pri_larg.jpg

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
One last thing. Use anti-sieze on your bolt threads. This way if you decide later to move something it will be easy. One winter of road is all it takes to rust it solid. Including Galvanize bolts.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Lots of problems recently with my life. Marriage is close to divorse partly because of me wanting to start the business and mostly because im not home.. very frustrated and im in a dark place because i, am batteling alcohilism. I really need help and i will seak it because,most importantly, my family needs me around and i need to get this train back on track.

I took out some frustration on the van today. I hooked up my cheater hose with a downer, to cleanout my tools and waste tank and to bleed out my hx, that fuqer gets hot. I swapped out 100 ft of my gray hose, with 100.ft of hose directly from amflex, fuq you Joe.. i put the flash cuffs on everything. I cut out tje first 10 ft of my lead hose and added a flash cuff. Kind of a 2 inch whip that i can swap out any time.. i also drilled a hole into my freshtank and added a overflow hose. I also added some of the home depost fast rack rubbermaid systems to my walls. I was very active today. Thats how i enjoyed my holiday(y)
IMAG0006.jpg
IMAG0006.jpg
IMAG0010.jpg
IMAG0011.jpg
IMAG0013.jpg
IMAG0014.jpg
IMAG0017.jpg
IMAG0015.jpg
IMAG0008.jpg

Last edited: