Our republic is in jeopardy.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OldCarpetVet

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Trump is going to hit a deficit of over $900 Billion in 2018.

I bet in the end the figure will be over a trillion dollars.

These are the numbers, like them or not.

Current dollar wise, 0bama spent the most with George W. coming in second.
Percentage wise, George W. spent more. Other than Calvin Coolidge who actually subtracted from the deficit, they ALL added to it. These are the facts.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Ever see a 180º??

Wow. What a bunch clowns.......
Not clows at all...they know exactly what they are doing...simple really...once they figured out that by handing out crums to illegals and then finding ways to have them vote illegally...they secured a lock on power in states like commiefornia. Liberal fools like larry, eat that shite up...when you ask them about why the flip-flop on the illegal allien issue, they regurgitate the corrupt left's talking points...with no regard for the rule of law and consequences of allowing it.

If illegal alliens voted republican...there would be a 200' wall & land mine field on the border by now.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
John McCain makes my skin crawl! Prime example of a man who served his country, then came back with the opinion his country owed him everything...
That liberal pig used his last "I'm a veterean" mulligan a long time ago. He gets treated like all other enemies to the Republic in my book.

He should have been standing next to gifford in Arizona that day.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Obama set this country back 20 years. And if Hillary got in, it would have been over for this great nation. I feel God is giving us another chance. Im not screwing it up either.........(y)(y)(y)(y)

Have you seen the projected deficits in 2018 that are caused by the Trump Budget?

Probably a trillion dollars.

Why doesn't that bother you?
Just saw. Yeah infrastructure needs repair. Alot of that money is going towards roads and bridges. Hopefully he writes a check directly towards the bridges in question. Instead of just giving them the money. Because once the states get it. They blow it like an addict with a bag of coke. “Whoops! Sorry man haha. No worries bra... they’ll have to send us more when the bridge falls down”
We really need a balanced budget amendment to the COTUS. We can't continue to spend more than we take in.

One of the reasons i say reps are no better than dems is this issue.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
So, thus far, this is what we have, and know that there is a dossier that fueled FBI interest and was used to secure warrants for surveillance on one person that we are aware of so far. It was used as a way to breach the door and listen in on or track others.

The “dossier” was composed primarily by a foreign agent…professional spy…with help from, or in cahoots with, a professional “dirty-tricks”, smear agency, and paid for by a political party and a campaign organization. The dossier was based on information supplied by various sources in a foreign government known to be hostile to American security and interest. We all know for a long time Russia has been a participant in efforts to sway or impact American politics, business and influence abroad. More tips and “information” were provided by individuals in a political party and a campaign organization, and funded by those organizations. Go figure.

The aforementioned “Dossier” was used and constantly referred to as evidence against Trump and his organization in the Mueller “investigation". Weird. It appears they were trying to prove “collusion” between Trump and Russian interests in attempts to impact or “steal” the election.

Steele and Fusion GPS were the coauthors or originators of this magnificent piece, and contributing sources were various Russian actors and members of the Clinton and DNC organizations and, I bet, some members in the FBI, Justice and State Departments. It looks like our “intelligence” agencies were complicit, even supportive, in the effort.
And all the players and malcontents accuse Trump of “collusion”?

If it smells like a duck, walks likes a duck and quacks like duck its probably a duck. Dems got sloppy doing anything and everything and now paying price. Knowing they are in deep doo doo they quickly changed the narrative and went straight for the Russian and even race card. This will all get uglier before it gets better. As I have always said, when one points a finger several point back. Several are pointing back at Dems. Sounds like politics to me.

Oh and I have come to the conclusion "hate speech" is anything a lib doesn't like. Creepy.
So, thus far, this is what we have, and know that there is a dossier that fueled FBI interest
No, it was the Papadopoulos meeting with Alexander Downer in the pub where George was bragging that Russia was helping them get dirt on Hillary in May 2016/ Also Carter Page had been the subject of a foreign surveillance warrant since 2014

and was used to secure warrants for surveillance on one person that we are aware of so far. It was used as a way to breach the door and listen in on or track others.

The “dossier” was composed primarily by a foreign agent…professional spy…with help from, or in cahoots with, a professional “dirty-tricks”, smear agency, and paid for by a political party and a campaign organization
Steele had a history of being extremely reliable source for the FBI. The original buyers of this Trump opposition research was the Marco Rubio campaign .

The dossier was based on information supplied by various sources in a foreign government known to be hostile to American security and interest. We all know for a long time Russia has been a participant in efforts to sway or impact American politics, business and influence abroad.
So you believe this? Trump doesn't and he is doing nothing about it except attacking our Intelligence Community and Law enforcement, why would he do this if he was innocent? In fact he's trying to kill the investigation.
More tips and “information” were provided by individuals in a political party and a campaign organization, and funded by those organizations.
Which organizations, you've got to credibly name some

Go figure.

The aforementioned “Dossier” was used and constantly referred to as evidence
you're forgetting about Page and Papadopoulos again.

against Trump and his organization in the Mueller “investigation". Weird. It appears they were trying to prove “collusion” between Trump and Russian interests in attempts to impact or “steal” the election
What's so weird about that.

Steele and Fusion GPS were the coauthors or originators of this magnificent piece, and contributing sources were various Russian actors and members of the Clinton and DNC organizations,
don't forget Marco Rubio again and what DNC organizations?

and, I bet, some members in the FBI, Justice and State Departments
Yes, we have Trump and Hillary haters and we have Trump and Hillary lovers in the FBI. So what?

It looks like our “intelligence” agencies were complicit, even supportive, in the effort. And all the players and malcontents accuse Trump of “collusion”?
You don't seem so confident that Trump can survive the scrutiny

If it smells like a duck, walks likes a duck and quacks like duck its probably a duck. Dems got sloppy doing anything and everything and now paying price
Paying what price, you guys hate Dems, you guys control everything, the Dems have very little power.

Knowing they are in deep doo doo
what are you talking about here.

they quickly changed the narrative and went straight for the Russian and even race card.

Let me get this right, if they find Trump collusion with Russia you'll be ok with it.

This will all get uglier before it gets better. As I have always said, when one points a finger several point back. Several are pointing back at Dems. Sounds like politics to me
If there is collusion it sounds way more serious than politics as usual
We will have to agree to disagree. And even if you are right, then the pendulum has swung to the right from the left. This is what the constitution was designed to do, create a balancing act where one corrupt group can’t retain power indefinitely.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
A reasonable person will agree there is a level of corruption on each side. Happens with power and money. But when one thinks they walk on water then you have a cult following. Thus the liberal cult has been born.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Right wing, you might as well enjoy your power while you can.

When the following anti American abominations are undone you'll be finished.

You cannot win without:

-the Russians helping you
- the NC, PA, KY, LA, UT, WV, TX, OH, & AR gerrymanders
-voter Suppression
-a conservative Supreme Court to stop the counting and choose a President
-a right wing favorable ruling on Citizens United
-keeping felons from voting
-internet control

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Not clows at all...they know exactly what they are doing...simple really...once they figured out that by handing out crums to illegals and then finding ways to have them vote illegally...they secured a lock on power in states like commiefornia. Liberal fools like larry, eat that shite up...when you ask them about why the flip-flop on the illegal allien issue, they regurgitate the corrupt left's talking points...with no regard for the rule of law and consequences of allowing it.

If illegal alliens voted republican...there would be a 200' wall & land mine field on the border by now.

I don't want to pay for a wall and donnie said Mexico would would build.

Sounds like you don't believe crooked donnie too.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States

Percentage wise, George W. spent more. Other than Calvin Coolidge who actually subtracted from the deficit, they ALL added to it. These are the facts.

Wrong again grasshopper:

How Obama's Policies Increased the Debt
Is it fair to blame any president for events over which he had no control? During Obama's terms, there was less federal income than usual. The recession and the Bush tax cuts reduced tax receipts. At the same time, the cost of Social Security, Medicare, and other mandatory programs continued to increase. The War on Terror, although technically over, was still being fought in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The fairest method is to measure the debt incurred by Obama's specific policies. The Congressional Budget Office does this for every program. The CBO found that Obama's largest contribution to the debt was the Obama tax cuts, which were an extension of the Bush tax cuts.

They added $858 billion to the debt in 2011 and 2012.
The next largest was the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. It added $787 billion between 2009 and 2012. It cut taxes, extended unemployment benefits, and funded job-creating public works projects. Like the tax cuts, the ARRA stimulated the economy after the 2008 financial crisis

Obama increased military spending to around $800 billion a year. In fact, his security budget request of $895 billion in FY 2011 set a new record. In FY 2013, he requested $851 billion. That happened even though he withdrew troops from Iraq in 2012 and eliminated the threat from Osama bin Laden in 2011. Obama spent $857 billion in contingency funds during his administration. That was more than the $850 billion Bush devoted to the War on Terror.

What about the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act? It didn't add anything to the debt in Obama's first term. Most of Obamacare's costs began in 2014 when the health insurance exchanges opened. It also extended coverage to more low-income people that year. But Obamacare's tax increases offset its costs to the tune of $104 billion between 2010 and 2019.

Congress and Obama also negotiated the sequestration budget cuts. That cut the deficit by a small percent.

When all these are added up, Obama's debt contribution was $983 billion between 2009 and 2017.

Remember, a Trump Budget with his Tax Bill are going to cause a Trillion dollar deficit in 2018.

Your narrative doesn't hold up to the facts.

Last edited:

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States

WRONG

Adjusted for inflation and Percentage of GNP.

It was greatest after World War ll

Look it up I had this discussion here with another member years ago.

He was at least big enough to admit his mistake but I know he was angry.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Larsox,
I am NOT going to resort to calling you names either. Not my style man. You need to take a deep look at your party and start questioning what they are doing and why they are doing it. What they stand for? They had everything. Full control for 4 years. And they did NOTHING for immigrants.....NOT A DAM THING. They strung them along like a carrot in front of a horse. Obamas DACA or dreamer extension ends here shortly.
They will not do anything for immigrants now either. They want to wait 3 more years so they can butter you and others up again!!
President Trump offered them a deal and they will not take it!!

Obama did what he could and that was an Executive Order that caused you guys on the right to go ballistic.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Yes you are correct there! It was 2 years. And all he did was worry about his legacy and rammed Obamacare down our throats. And it's been a disaster. When we are no longer forced to buy it, they will have to compete....and it's going to die..
And I know first hand how it works. It covers nothing. And they have the option to lean your home if you don't pay what they demand you pay for services rendered...

Talking point rammed down our throats again, I see it all the time.

What doesn't it cover?

No lifetime limits too?

I think you're getting Pre-ACA and Post-ACA mixed up.